napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

hosumutas

Hi guys. I have PCT now after cycle ostarine solo. I try gw and nolva and you know after 2 days I have something sides effect I think. I feel like blood suppression like my head a little bit press some think like this, strange feeling. Next day I try gw without nolva and was everything Ok. After I try again next day nolva and gw but I made 20 nolva and 15 gw, next morning I feeling almost the same pulsing in my head. I don't know what is it. Maybe my body feeling this something especially??? What you think??? All stuff I both in sarmx. Sorry for my English!

why nolva instead of clomid? clomid is far better. You might be having a reaction to nolva, I'd switch.

switch to clomid but i highly doubt this has anything to do with anything you are taking... there is no correlation to this kind of side effect but perhaps your body is not agreeing with nolva and i clearly recommend clomid on every stack over nolva so im not sure why you went the other route

switch to clomid but i highly doubt this has anything to do with anything you are taking... there is no correlation to this kind of side effect but perhaps your body is not agreeing with nolva and i clearly recommend clomid on every stack over nolva so im not sure why you went the other route

Sorry Dylan this is was clomid (liquiclo). Today I use gw 20 and clomid 20, I feel better then previously time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sorry Dylan this is was clomid (liquiclo). Today I use gw 20 and clomid 20, I feel better then previously time.

It seems to me like what you were experiencing was purely coincidental, and had nothing to do with the serms you were taking

It seems to me like what you were experiencing was purely coincidental, and had nothing to do with the serms you were taking

Maybe. But this is was 2 times , when I use clomid. For example yesterday I use this stuff and today morning and I feel good!

Clomid alone enough to make anybody screwed up the first few days….LOL
It is the most foul tasting horrifying elixir I have ever dumped down my neck!!

You will be fine

Maybe. But this is was 2 times , when I use clomid. For example yesterday I use this stuff and today morning and I feel good!

You could have possibly had some type of initial reaction but I wouldn't worry about it much from here bud

Top Bottom