napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT for 22 days anadrol 50 tabs

Come on bro give more information. Post your full stats. Age, HT, WT, BF%. Did you run Test with it? What dosage? How long? Why did you run Anadrol for only 22 days?

Havent run the cycle yet, had some leftover tabs from a friend. age 24 height 6.3, weight 196lbs around 14-15 bf

How many cycles have you run before? What other compounds are you running? Will Anadrol be your kickstart?

Last edited by a moderator:
i ran my first cycle as 12 week ostarine 25mg cycle followed by 1 month of 20mg cardarine this summer, im thinking about only running the anadrol alone as a small cycle ish

Not recommended at all. Anadrol is very toxic and will shut you down (not suppress) you very hard. You don't run Anadrol without Testosterone. Anadrol is for advanced users and I put it up there along the same category as Trenbolone.

you clearly have no knowledge about steroids whatsoever. Anadrol is not something to mess with, it's one of the harshest steroids out there. Do urself a favor and toss those leftovers to keep you from making a big mistake ..

Way too young to be using AAS, also its pretty clear you have no idea what the hell you are doing. Please stop

Bro, we would never ever recommemd an oral only cycle. That's pointless with no test base and you'd lose anything you gained. Besides that you are too young for steroid use. I would rcommend sticking with sarms for the time being

just stop all this nonsense man... you have zero clue what you are doing, i mean zero... you are too young to be using steroids and beyond that, not having a clue what you are doing combined with being too young has disaster written all over it... please, stop the nonsense... you need to just stick with sarms, if you know what you are doing with them, which im not sure if you do or you dont

Top Bottom