napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct 20 week test cyp only cycle

Skaz0491

What’s up guys I’ll be coming off a 20 week test cyp only cycle at the end of March. 500 mg for the first 12 weeks, 250mgs for the following 4 weeks and tapered down to 125 for the remaining 4 weeks and of course 12.5 mg aromasin EOD. I am currently using Post CT. And for my PCT I will continue the Post CT alongside...

Aromasin: (throughout entire PCT adjusted accordingly)
Organ ST
Ostarine: (25 mg a day first 4 weeks of pct only)
GW: 20 mg a day throughout entire PCT
Nolva: 40/40/40/20/20/20
Clomid: 50/50/50/25/25/25

I am looking for feedback on this PCT. I want to know if I need to add/remove any of these products also if I need to extend the duration of the PCT. Thanks guys.

Not crazy about the length or the tapering.

Have you I had a blood test and anytime during this 20 weeks?

clearly you have been following and paying attention and are running the proper pct... nothing needs to be changed or adjusted

How does this compare to a standard 12 week cycle when it come to stress on the body? Would a taper be beneficial on a standard cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How does this compare to a standard 12 week cycle when it come to stress on the body? Would a taper be beneficial on a standard cycle?

theres no need whatsoever to taper down... clearly the longer you run a cycle, the more suppression will occur

theres no need whatsoever to taper down... clearly the longer you run a cycle, the more suppression will occur

When you say suppression do you mean the extent to which you’re body shuts down or the extent to which your natural levels bounce back to after your cycle?

When you say suppression do you mean the extent to which you’re body shuts down or the extent to which your natural levels bounce back to after your cycle?

He meant the extent to which you're body shuts down.

suppression is the extent which your body is shut down

Top Bottom