napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pct

Abboy

Hi Dylani am a subscriber from the you tube chanel, well am doing 10 weeks of test and deca, I need a pct, which one should i take what's the price and how soon i can get it , please answer me

Hi Dylani am a subscriber from the you tube chanel, well am doing 10 weeks of test and deca, I need a pct, which one should i take what's the price and how soon i can get it , please answer me
You're supposed to have pct on hand before beginning your cycle. for any type of assistance you need to post up your stats (age, height, weight, bodyfat%) cycle history (I'm guessing none from your question) etc..

Last edited:
why are you running deca only 10 weeks bro... that makes no sense??? are you using aromasin and caber on cycle to protect from estrogen and prolactin??? do you know what your doing??? bro, the FIRST rule of using steroids is to have EVERYTHING on hand.. PCT ESPECIALLY.. PCT is the most important part of your cycle... bro, DO NOT use steroids again if your not capable of this... your going to destroy yourself... you nned to just stop now and get your pct before completely wreck yourself... here is the link to get THE ENTIRE pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan, i got my pct thanks it was quick, it did no come whit directions, best time to drink it, and how much ML per day am a little confuse can you helpme whit this I know you are busy and sorry for all this trouble, please help me and thanks for your advices

Thanks Dylan, i got my pct thanks it was quick, it did no come whit directions, best time to drink it, and how much ML per day am a little confuse can you helpme whit this I know you are busy and sorry for all this trouble, please help me and thanks for your advices

bro youre going to have to read and do basic math.

take it every day like the dosage says. once per day. if clomid says 50 that's 50mg. look at the bottle of clomid. what is it dosed at per ML?? 50mg per mL. so that means 1 full dropper = 1 mL = 50mg. just do the math yourself for all of them. read the labels.

What is your full stats bro? I never saw those posted and we need those before we can properly advise you

its basic elementary math... dont make it harder than it is bro... Look at the MG/ML... it something says its 50 MG/ML that means every ML is 50 MG... a ML is ONE FULL DROPPER... its elementary math

Hi dilan, i finished my pct i feel great, thanks for the advises , i have one question for burn fat what do you recommend?? I dont have a belly my stomach is flat and i have a good diet but there is some fat there doesn't let the sixpack show up, what do you recommend me for fat burner, i hear gw-501516 is a good fat burner ?? If is not let me know what i can take thanks

Hi dilan, i finished my pct i feel great, thanks for the advises , i have one question for burn fat what do you recommend?? I dont have a belly my stomach is flat and i have a good diet but there is some fat there doesn't let the sixpack show up, what do you recommend me for fat burner, i hear gw-501516 is a good fat burner ?? If is not let me know what i can take thanks
here is an excellent stack for you to go with... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=121

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=122

1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Top Bottom