napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCOS and SARMS?

soulfull

I am a 27 yr old female, with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), which gives me mild insulin resistance and high levels of androgens/testosterone.

I have been seriously lifting for 6 years, and because of my naturally high testosterone I have packed on a fair amount of muscle.

I am getting ready to compete in figure, and my coach has given me MK677 and RAD 140, as I have been having trouble eating enough lately, and have been losing some muscle.

My concerns are:

-Will these increase my symptoms of PCOS, since I already have high test/androgen levels?

I can't seem to find any info or comments on this......

Thanks.

I am a 27 yr old female, with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), which gives me mild insulin resistance and high levels of androgens/testosterone.

I have been seriously lifting for 6 years, and because of my naturally high testosterone I have packed on a fair amount of muscle.

I am getting ready to compete in figure, and my coach has given me MK677 and RAD 140, as I have been having trouble eating enough lately, and have been losing some muscle.

My concerns are:

-Will these increase my symptoms of PCOS, since I already have high test/androgen levels?

Thanks.

Are your goals simply to just add muscle or do you need sarms to help,with fat loss too?

I do not see any interaction problems for you with these sarms at all, so there should be no issue

Where are your sarms from? That's a big issue as many companies are not selling real sarms, and they are actually prohomones. You don't want that as a female.

Mk677 is 25mg per day and rad I would start off with 10mg per day for a female

My concerns are:

Thanks.

MK is for your GH pulse so thats not going to mess with your test i would assume....RAD140... not sure with a female but in a male it will knock your natural test down just a bit until you PCT.... your almost in unchartered waters... PCOS female rad140.etc... you should look at GW and MK 2866 ... it would suit your goals better as a female

If muscle wasting and loss is a serious problem here I can understand mk677 to help with appetite. Rad140 is also a great muscle builder. You naturally have high androgens and test levels because of your condition, and if anything these sarms will lower it.

let me know the extent of your goals so I can get this all set up for you

Thank you.

Goals are to build more muscle, if fat loss occurs I'll take it but not a main priority just yet. Coach recommended a small dose of MK677 12.5mg.

Thank you.

Goals are to build more muscle, if fat loss occurs I'll take it but not a main priority just yet. Coach recommended a small dose of MK677 12.5mg.

Yes I think that is a good plan, and then I would run the triple stack with that alongside it.

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

rick gave you the stack that i would recommend... mk2866 specifically was originally designed to prevent muscle wastage and would be perfect for your situation...

Hey Dylan,
Just took my first dose of RAD 140 10mg this morning and I'm feeling pretty nauseous. Is this a common side effect? Thanks.

Top Bottom