Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PaulyP trt blog

PaulyP trt blog

Ok guys doctor send me again for blood work and we found out that values were even lower than time before:
    Total T 220ng/dl (300-1000)
    Free T 4,5ng/dl (6-200)
    Shbg 20nmol/l (15-55)
    Estradiol 75pmol/l (0-190)
    Lh 5.0iu/l (1.5-8)
    Fsh 3.5iu/l (1.5-12.4)
    Prolactin 300miu/l (85-325)

So he decided to put me on trt with the following protocol:
    150mg test cyp(once a week i will prob shoot on sunday mornings)
    Arimidex 1mg per week every monday
    Hcg 500iu once a week on wensdays

These are my stats: 5'8" 175lbs 10% bf 30 years old lifting since i was 21.

We will take blood work every 3 months to adjust the protocol.

What you guys think?

Arimadex once a week at that dose doesmt make sense to me. I think a lower dose at least twice a week makes sense, but you should always follow wgat your endo suggests and adjust as needed

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Arimadex once a week at that dose doesmt make sense to me. I think a lower dose at least twice a week makes sense, but you should always follow wgat your endo suggests and adjust as needed
    I agree with you rick i was thinking to do 0.5 mg twice a week lets say monday and thursday. I will talk to my endo and see what he says

I think you are right, RickRock. I had found that on TRT at 200mg/week Test Cyp, that 0.5mg Arimidex per week hit dead center for estrodiol. And 1mg actually put me too low, which
    felt as bad too me as being too high.

Pauly, def something to consider in discussions with your doc. I really hope the TRT helps. Mine has been a game changer and very happy I got on.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by billbobby View Post
    I think you are right, RickRock. I had found that on TRT at 200mg/week Test Cyp, that 0.5mg Arimidex per week hit dead center for estrodiol. And 1mg actually put me too low, which
    felt as bad too me as being too high.

Pauly, def something to consider in discussions with your doc. I really hope the TRT helps. Mine has been a game changer and very happy I got on.

Regards
    So from what you say 0,5mg per week split in 2 doses would be more than enough. But the tabs are 1mg each so how i can divide them in 4?
    Also what do you guys think of the hcg protocol is it ok 500iu once a week like doc says or would be better to do 250iu twice a week instead???
    Thank you very much for your comments guys. I appreciated it a lot

I dont agree with continuous hcg use at all while on TRT. That can lead to side effects and problems. Unless you plan to come off of trt or have kids I dont even see the point in hcg use at all while on TRT

I dont agree with continuous hcg use at all while on TRT. That can lead to side effects and problems. Unless you plan to come off of trt or have kids I dont even see the point in hcg use at all while on TRT
    Well rick forsure i am planning to have kids in the future i am not married but i am planning to get married with my girlfriend next year so i need my testies to keep working plus i dont want my balls to completely suck in. I know hcg as side effects but doc said that 500iu once a week is very low dose

continuous hcg on is a very bad idea, i assure you that long term damage will occur... i have had so many clients over the years have long term problems from this same practice...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    continuous hcg on is a very bad idea, i assure you that long term damage will occur... i have had so many clients over the years have long term problems from this same practice...
    Ok i will talk with my doc on monday about all this possible issues that can happen. I will ask him if i can reduce the AI dose and not run hcg continuesly or not at all at least til the first blood work and then we will take it from there

Quote Originally Posted by PaulyP View Post
    Ok i will talk with my doc on monday about all this possible issues that can happen. I will ask him if i can reduce the AI dose and not run hcg continuesly or not at all at least til the first blood work and then we will take it from there
    Thats up to you... they do this often and will likely tell you to stay on it