napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pats / Brady Punishment

I don't get into football much, but I wonder how much this hurts new england for the upcoming season?

This is the biggest crock of shit I have ever heard... I am honestly disgusted... it is a typical witch hunt and it just never ends... I am all for punishing a guy that beats his wife, hurts other people etc... This things are intolerable and need to be handled swiftly but a fucking football deflation? seriously? The things they look for and the way they attempt to tarnish names is sickening... Im sorry but Tom Brady is one of those once in a lifetime players to watch... Im not even a Pats fan but I appreciate the blessing of being alive during the career of such an amazing talent and to see this is something that just sickens and disgusts me... It truly does... I feel its far past absurd and of course this is going to really hurt the Pats next year... My thinking is it will get appealed and reduced but it's more so the name dragging and embarrassment that bothers me more than anything... It is so frustrating to witness... That division is clearly a lot more loaded now and this will definitely hurt them going forward but this is the Pats we are talking about so it will be intriguing to see how this plays out...

I think it's BS that only Brady is being punished. When the Saints had the "bounty gate" BS they went after everyone, coaches, gm, players. Not that I think this deflate bs is something that should be an issue anyways, but if you're going to punish Brady, you have to get all parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The draft picks are kind of a joke... And let us not forget that in the 2nd half when they used the "properly" inflated balls that bradys numbers were even better and they still dumped in the colts mouth... Now we gotta deal with this shit on espn for the next 3 fucking months and its ridiculous..

Sent using Tapatalk

LAfit said:
I think it's BS that only Brady is being punished. When the Saints had the "bounty gate" BS they went after everyone, coaches, gm, players. Not that I think this deflate bs is something that should be an issue anyways, but if you're going to punish Brady, you have to get all parties.

I don't even want to get into that situation bro... The Saints are my team and then to find out they were found cleared later and those penalties should not have even been imposed like they were makes me fucking sick... They wasted an entire season because of that... I wonder who has the worst dictator... EVO or the NFL?? Tough call...

KingWizard said:
The draft picks are kind of a joke... And let us not forget that in the 2nd half when they used the "properly" inflated balls that bradys numbers were even better and they still dumped in the colts mouth... Now we gotta deal with this shit on espn for the next 3 fucking months and its ridiculous..

Sent using Tapatalk

Im sick at the thought man fuck! That is the absurdity of the balance of power in the NFL higher ups though...

DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:

I don't even want to get into that situation bro... The Saints are my team and then to find out they were found cleared later and those penalties should not have even been imposed like they were makes me fucking sick... They wasted an entire season because of that... I wonder who has the worst dictator... EVO or the NFL?? Tough call...

The Saints are my team too bro! The NFL is shady as fuck.

LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:

MY MAN!!!! SICK... I am taking my fiance to the saints vs. cardinals game week 1 in arizona!

DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
"LAfit" said:

MY MAN!!!! SICK... I am taking my fiance to the saints vs. cardinals game week 1 in arizona!
Very nice! We go to a few games at the dome each season. Always a good time!

LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
"LAfit" said:

Very nice! We go to a few games at the dome each season. Always a good time!

NICE... I expect a rebound year this year because there won't be as high of an expectation on them and they will not stay down long... Lets do this!!

Definitely! I'm interested to see what they do with the new guys they picked up.

Top Bottom