napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

In past prohormones damaged my body, I want to start new cycle

MarcoBo

Hey there two years ago I took some prohormones for 5 months especially German Pharmaceuticals 7-Dhea and 11-Dhea, to start a cycle as the Spartan Lean product.
It damaged my body completely my muscles become smaller and smaller. I look up like a junkie now.
It melt away all fat and at my forearms you can only see my bones. Everyone who sees me has to rub his finger under his nose.
I had studied and was finished. Now I was looking for a job and was labeled everywhere as a snort.
No chance to get a job.
I said it is two years ago in this period of time I sometimes become fat and my arms still stay small. I was fat and and my forearms are away, you can only see my bones.

If you want I can post a picture.

Now I weigh 156 pounds and I'm 180 tall and want to start a new cure. My plan is to get 20 weeks of testosterone 500 mg to recover my forearms.

My question is can I stack it with rad for 12 weeks in the middle of the cycle to minimize the side effects and to reinforce the effect or is it bad for my forearms ?

this is just ridiculous man... first of all, you are in NO condition to be using steroids of any kind whatsoever... you are going to make things far worse than they already are... here's a thought... get bloodwork and find out what exactly the problem is and then address it properly instead of trying to add more shit that is only going to make things worse...

Wow. Dude it sounds to me like you have diet and training problems. A shortcut with steroids isnt going to help you. It will hurt you

cachexia. It’s a positive risk factor for death, and can occur as an adverse drug reaction, heart issues, other organ issues like the pancreas. This means adding new drugs like steroids will almost certainly kill you until a doctor finds the cause of your cachexia, which will reveal what can work and what certainly will not.

Top Bottom