napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Past Gyno Surgery Mk677

2xtoughman

I attempted Test-E for 2 1/2 weeks around 5 years ago that resulted in pretty substantial gyno issues. I had to stop the Test-E immediately and took tamoxifen for about 4 months to no avail. I eventually had surgery to remove it. I have been lifting for the past 7 years with little to no noticeable size gains for the past 6 years. Admittedly my training and nutrition have not always been up to par. My diet and training has vastly improved over the past year since I began training for powerlifting. I now want to train for size.

I want to use MK677 but I'm afraid of this prolactin spike that some users claim has caused gyno. I want to add some size and refuse to use anything that messes with my testosterone (which was in the normal range when I had it checked a year ago).

I'm 35 with about 20% body fat. I'm 5'9 and maintain a slight caloric deficit on my rest days, and a slight caloric surplus on my training days. I have been following this protocol for the past 8 months.

Will taking OTC prolactin lowering supplements like Mucuna pruriens, B6, and Chaste-berry be enough to counter any prolactin issues? Should I just avoid this stuff all together and just settle for being the same size? I would really like to add 10lbs of muscle or so over the next 8 months. I am afraid to use MK677 due to all of the anecdotal evidence that would lead one to believe that MK677 causes gyno!

Strength gains, yes. Size gains, not so much. I got somewhat fat a few times which brought on some extra size and strength, but the health issues (a1c, blood pressure) was not worth it. I was 230lbs. Now I'm completely healthy at 200lbs. I definitely looked bigger and stronger at 230lbs. People can still tell that I lift weights at 20% bf and 200lbs. So to answer your question, no I have not gained any notable size past the first year of lifting. Again, my training and nutrition was hit or miss before the beginning of 2017. I was always somewhat consistent in lifting, but I would miss days here and there every month, never watched my calories and/or macros, and I never really followed a rountine. I would make up a rountine daily and just focus on the basic lifts, until I started doing 'starting strength', and then 5/3/1 type training.

Well if you haven’t noticed any size gains in 6 years I’d reckon you probably need to take a look at your training and dial in your diet. Steroids will not help you if you can’t put on muscle with 6 years of training.. it sounds like you’re just spinning your wheels in the mud, man..

Thanks bro! My thoughts exactly... I keep hearing all this crap saying that "you need to be at 10% bf before you bulk", but it is almost impossible for me to get my bf below 20%, let alone 10%! I'm attempting to recomp and thought the MK677 would assist me with that, while adding some health benefits. I'm just deathly afraid of the gyno reported (by some) from the prolactin...

I was running a ton earlier this year in an attempt to get down to 15% bf. I was eating at a huge caloric deficit on the days that I worked, and then binge uncontrollably on the days I wasn't at work. I was running 10 miles or more a week and got my weight down to 195lbs. It was ridiculously hard, and I lost a ton of strength...

Mk677 is something that can help you long term, absolutely....but I'd also recommend running a sarms stack, particularly to help,being that bodyfat down. If you haven't made any real progress in 6 years you need to reevaluate some things. Please post up what your training and diet plan is like

bro, like everyone else says, and i think you get this, if you havent made a stitch of progress in six years, im more worried about the fact you have not tried to go back to the drawing board and make several changes... what are you eating daily? how often are you training, doing cardio etc? have you had bloodwork done to see how your test levels and other levels are?

just so you know, mk677 DOES NOT spike prolactin and thats one of the main differences it has against others secretagogues...

So I used mk677 for 3 days at 12.5mg and now have gyno. It’s been since early February and it has not went away. I’m glad I stopped when I did. I now have breast tissue and painful puffy nipples.

So I used mk677 for 3 days at 12.5mg and now have gyno. It’s been since early February and it has not went away. I’m glad I stopped when I did. I now have breast tissue and painful puffy nipples.

There is NO way real Mk677 would give you gyno and certainly not in 3 days . I don't know what would of caused that in such a short time? Also reading your posts its sounds like your training and/or diet is crap to be honest . getting under 20% is easy , Getting under 10% is defiantly achievable it comes down to strict diet, training and cardio. I think you need to go back to the drawing board and try to work out were you going wrong . Have you had your test and esto levels checked . If you have very low test and /or high estrogen that would certainly inhibit any gains too but im under the suspicion your problem lies with diet and training .

Mk677 is not even hormonal, so that's impossible. It simply increases your natural GH output. Where is yours from, because it can't be legit?

Top Bottom