napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Particle suspension ?

itswhatever

Now have to searching through the forum to see if others had this problem, I knows you guys say run under warm water and shake vigiriuously after... my question is I'm in week four so nearing end of the first bottles but the SR/GW have a good amount of particles at the bottom did I lose out on dosing, potency, or for not recognizing the suspension sooner?

Now have to searching through the forum to see if others had this problem, I knows you guys say run under warm water and shake vigiriuously after... my question is I'm in week four so nearing end of the first bottles but the SR/GW have a good amount of particles at the bottom did I lose out on dosing, potency, or for not recognizing the suspension sooner?

Thats a tough one... but yea... thats the compound on the bottom... I assume there will always be a smig of residue left ... but how much are you talking?? I always mix it up real good before dosing

dmv8zs.jpg

The white you see on the bottle is the particles

I wouldn't worry about it all that much to be honest. All you can do is shake it well before each dose to disperse everything amongst the solution then draw it into the dropper before it settles. A little extra residue at the end is going to be normal. I know sometimes I've noticed more than others but it never changed my experience or results with the compounds

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I wouldn't worry about it all that much to be honest. All you can do is shake it well before each dose to disperse everything amongst the solution then draw it into the dropper before it settles. A little extra residue at the end is going to be normal. I know sometimes I've noticed more than others but it never changed my experience or results with the compounds

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah I think I figured out I boiled some water at a mild temp, and let the bottle sit in for a little, take out shake, repeat and saw no particles.

Appreciate response though RR

Top Bottom