napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Part introduction/ Part info request

jimmyj

Stats first
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 246
Bf: 35% per bioimpedence

I've always been larger, 225 since high school. Been lifting since I was 13/14 with a few years off after graduating. I've tried multiple diets in the past and have not had any success. I've been on anti-depressants since I was 17. I've been on about 6 different ones in the past 2 years. My most recent labs were quite concerning with big raises in my cholesterol, lipids, and liver values. All things that my main AD is known to do. Recent additional AD med caused a 12 lb gain in 6 weeks, partly being a reason for my current weight. It's been about a month and still no weight loss no matter what I try diet wise.

I'm about 5 days in using frag 176-191, and am down a couple pounds, so that's a start. Any advice on additional supplements or anything would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking at gw for the benefits it has on cholesterol levels. I'm wondering if a cycle support product would help as well in getting my health better. Prior to the most recent labs, my levels have all been well within range.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are you following a program when you are working out? It sounds like you don't really need supplements but need to get your diet and training in line. I sounds like you have tried a lot of diets but have you tried sticking with a diet and program? Consistency is key and sounds like your switching diets a lot, I assume it's the same with training.

When I say I've tried multiple diets, I have followed guidelines and protocols set up for them. These attempts have been 2 months at a time minimum over the past 5 years. With zero results or changes in weight loss I would give up on a diet since I could could be strict on my diet, or I could seemingly eat whatever and not really gain anything.
I had been out of the gym up until recently due to multiple personal reasons. I'm trying to get my life changed for the better. In hs we followed the bigger faster stronger program. Currently I'm going 4-5 days a week working 3 main body parts plus cardio and have been doing that for about 2 months since getting a new gym membership.

Right on it sounds like you are on the right track! Just stick with it and keep yourself going to the gym and im sure you will see the results your looking for. You could try running a cutting stack of SARMS from sarmsx https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/cut-stack-12-weeks-2
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-12 1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
then a mini pct of

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

this will help obtain the results you are looking for with minimal to no side effects

Being at an elevated bf% I'm debating a low dose ai. My testosterone level in April was 400, better than it has been in the past but I feel it is still very low at age 26. I've read a few studies that the use of an ai can help increase test levels by at least 40% in the study. I'll do an estradiol test prior if I do this though.

Being at an elevated bf% I'm debating a low dose ai. My testosterone level in April was 400, better than it has been in the past but I feel it is still very low at age 26. I've read a few studies that the use of an ai can help increase test levels by at least 40% in the study. I'll do an estradiol test prior if I do this though.

Well no. Ai lowers estrogen. Not boost test.

Also dieting for teo months isnt enough. To change your body it takes much more then 2 months. More like 6-12.

PHURIOUS

Well no. Ai lowers estrogen. Not boost test.

Also dieting for teo months isnt enough. To change your body it takes much more then 2 months. More like 6-12.

PHURIOUS
I've been dieting for more than two months. I had said that when trying a NEW diet, I would follow it for at least 2 months.

My endo claims Adex raises test. I'm not sure, but that's what he says. True or no?

Maybe he is saying more when esteo is lower the test you do produce is more effective

PHURIOUS

I've been dieting for more than two months. I had said that when trying a NEW diet, I would follow it for at least 2 months.

My point is you need to pick in diet plan and stick w it for 6-12 months and let it work. It doesnt hapoen in 2 months

PHURIOUS

Right on it sounds like you are on the right track! Just stick with it and keep yourself going to the gym and im sure you will see the results your looking for. You could try running a cutting stack of SARMS from sarmsx https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/cut-stack-12-weeks-2
1-12 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-12 1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
then a mini pct of

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

this will help obtain the results you are looking for with minimal to no side effects

I would add SR to this stack.

My point is you need to pick in diet plan and stick w it for 6-12 months and let it work. It doesnt hapoen in 2 months

PHURIOUS
Agreed that there may not be a large change in 2 months. What I've stated is that I've had zero effect. Not even a pound, weighing myself daily. There should be at least some change in my opinion.

Agreed that there may not be a large change in 2 months. What I've stated is that I've had zero effect. Not even a pound, weighing myself daily. There should be at least some change in my opinion.

Can u please outline your meals. Foods amounts. What calories you are set at. What your bmr is and activity level plz.

PHURIOUS

Macros I get 170-200g protein a day, fats I get 50-70g, and 120-140g carbs. I'm at a desk job so I use protein shakes and fibrous vegetables like carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and celery as my main nutrients throughout the day. I drink 1 gallon of water a day while at work as well. I work out 4-5 days a week doing half hour weights and 20-30 minutes cardio. I use supersets as much as possible to increase workload done and also benefit with the quasi cardio impact of keeping my heart rate up while lifting. Based on online calculators my bmr is anywhere from 2000-3000. I try keeping my calories between 1700-2000.

I just recently saw a dietician last week who said I wasn't eating often enough. So I'm working on frequency

I just recently saw a dietician last week who said I wasn't eating often enough. So I'm working on frequency

Well there in lies all your problems. Your bmr. Idk if you know what bmr means. Basal metabolic rate. Which means your static caloric needs. If you broke your leg and were laid up on the couch you could eat those calories and not gain or lose a pound.

Now that being said your adjusted bmr mean bmr times activity level is 2840.

If you are eating 1500-1700 you are starving your body which is why you arnt losing.

Whats hapoens is. When u starve your body of what it needs, your body reacts and says "wait a min you are starving me so im going to hold onto this fat". Also when u dont eat your metabolism which burns calories goes right in the dirt.

Also your proteins should he a little higher and your carbs way less. Under 100g a day atleast

Since your adjusted bmr is 2840. I would subtract 500 cals. So everyday eat 2340 cals broken into six meals and if you do this for even just two weeks u will see a huge difference.

PHURIOUS

Thanks for the input, I'll start increasing my protein and lowering my carbs. I think the 3000 I got was my tdee through a calculator, but the rest of the time was around the 2000 mark.

phurious has brought up excellent points... your stalling out your metabolism by not taking in enough... it then works against you, not for you... your carbs are quite high as well... i would be eating like this... 55-60% protein, 30-35% carbs and 10-15% fats... you will lose weight and still be able to add muscle while cutting with this diet...

Thanks for the input, I'll start increasing my protein and lowering my carbs. I think the 3000 I got was my tdee through a calculator, but the rest of the time was around the 2000 mark.

See thats another thing. I hate the term around. Not around 2300. But 2300. Make sense?

PHURIOUS

yes, very much agree with phurious... you have to be precise... if you want to do this right and get the desired result, you need precision bro... "around" could mean and be so many things and brings up many inconsistencies when assessing how things are working...

Top Bottom