napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Parabolan and Nolvadex

Mark Diesel

Thinking of stacking 20mg Ed of Nolvadex with 175mg of parabolan every week, with vitamin B6. Cycle will be 600mg test Cyp, 750mg eq, and 175mg of parabolan. Nolvadex is just how my body prefers to deal with gyno, I get it even when my estrogen in my blood panel looks good. It’s complete fuckery, but I have to take 20mg of Nolvadex 4 weeks on 4 weeks off year round like this to keep the gyno away unless I completely crash my estrogen with letro. I need to have the glands cut out, but I am not for that 6000 dollar out of pocket surgery and 8 week recovery just yet. Seeking advice from long term very experienced users. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolvadex is a SERM it only blocks estrogen it does not lower it. You need an AI for 600 Test. If I remember correctly you're not supposed to mix Nolvadex with 19-Nors (during cycle) it could make the problem worse. This could be part of your problem.

Nolvadex is a SERM it only blocks estrogen it does not lower it. You need an AI for 600 Test. If I remember correctly you're not supposed to mix Nolvadex with 19-Nors (during cycle) it could make the problem worse. This could be part of your problem.

I know this lol. I convert like a son of a bitch, I take 25mg aromasin every day on cycle, and 1mg of arimidex every other day on my 175mg I’d test cruise dose. My estrogen is in check usually, but for whatever reason since I’ve had bad gyno before it just blows back up even when my estrogen is in check. It’s really quite frustrating, but nolva gets rid of it fast and keeps it away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom