napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Panic attacks on trt?

gs5142

Hey guys.

So I got started on trt about 6 weeks ago and am having some weird symptoms and am seeing if anyone else has experienced this or if anyone has thoughts on it. Called the doctor monitoring my trt and he has ordered some blood work on cortisol, estrogen, and thyroid. Dosing is 100mg a week with .5 adex e3d. My symptoms are like I am having a panic attack during my workouts. Especially during legs and back days, my heart rate spikes to 150’s and doesn’t back down like it used to, I get dizzy/foggy, start breaking out in a bad sweat and then feel like I could hyperventilate. Very scary feeling! It only has happened during my workouts and or very stressful situation at work and only started 4 weeks into the therapy. It’s like my body doesn’t know how to handle stress anymore lol. Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated!

this is not the first time i have seen this... a lot of people have panic attacks when they first start using anabolics and sometimes its just a sign they are not for you but on a low dose of trt, thats a bit different.. i cant speculate, im not your doctor.. have i seen anxiety problems with steroids, absolutely but you need to just wait and see what they say

Yeah it’s weird man. Have to do trt because I have a pituitary tumor that’s hindering the whole LH, FSH and test production. Read that some have to go on antidepressants, and some the symptoms go away after a few weeks. Hopefully the docs will get something figured out soon or it will stop. Not fun not being able to Lift without having an attack.

I had the same issues with my first Test only cycle. All I can say is they eventually went away.

Thanks Dylan and cbb! That’s promising cbb. Probably just the body getting used to the hormones? My t has been low for a year before I got a doc to do trt on me.

Thanks Dylan and cbb! That’s promising cbb. Probably just the body getting used to the hormones? My t has been low for a year before I got a doc to do trt on me.
I would check my heart rate all day long with my cellphone. My resting heart rate went up to 120 sometimes which was really crazy. I think it's the influx of hormones and the estrogen rising in your body. You definitely need to keep your estrogen in check. Occasionally it would still happen when I would start a new cycle. Someone suggested switching to Test Prop and it never ever happened again. Coincidence? Maybe... Maybe not.

Panic attacks suck. I've had them from past trauma and PTSD issues.

One thing is for sure is that if you worry about having one, you can cause yourself to have one or make it worse and it can just be mental. It's like freaking out because you're worried about freaking out and that just makes it worse.

Sometimes it can be mental. Try to force your mind off of it and breathe in through you nose and out through your mouth in deep breaths.

I took benzos for it years ago and did not realize they were unnecessary until I stopped focusing on worry, etc

Hope this helps.

I get really bad anxiety on test Iv gone as high as 500 to 250 a week and still get anxiety in the beginning of the cycle but t does go away for me I get it usually as I'm trying to go to bed this is where a lil cannabis comes into play lol not for everyone but def helps me even with the weed I can still get a anxiety attack once in awhile but now I know what to expect

Just hang in there bro. I'm hoping your body adjusts like mine did and you figure things out. It can be disappointing when your body doesn't want to cooperate.

I agree with jmelt....u gotta get your mind off of it.....ive had 3 bad ones before using anything aas..throughout last 15 yrs...i also have pituitary adinoma though not sure if that caused them if it gets big enough starts messing with hormones as u know etc..... mines non functional but they shrink and grow ......you can try and go with it like indulge in it ive heard etc battle it sorta speak....lol not me....i just started really concentrating on something else and totally block it and symptoms out....tell yourself this is just alittle test...beginner shit theres guys that do a Gram a week lol ....cant hurt you....

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Think your body just getting use to it ...strap on your seatbelt and hang on....like cb say check that estrogen.... i had similar symptoms at first ..but usually only whilst sitting still in car or something...

Thanks brothers! All the input and advice has helped ease the mind a bit haha. Just sounds like I need to be patient and hopefully it’ll go away soon and be able to lift like usual again.

Yes, self induced anxiety is pretty common for many that start pinning. Hopefully you can get that under control soon

I would hang in there and not over think it. Hormones will do this and some are more sensitive than others. Your body should adapt to its new hormone level in time. I had a similar experience when I first started TRT. It will subside brother.

I get anxiety sometimes. One thing I read is its a response to stress so if you act stressed or have stress behaviors it will occur. Not ideal for when we are in the gym but that's when I first got it. One thing I found is I twitch a lot and have a problem sitting still, however if I force myself to sit still, close my eyes, and breathe deep it goes away. Another thing I do is if its my heart rate that I feel I start flexing each muscle individually throughout my body to get my mind to focus on other things like the muscle tension to draw it away from my heart rate. Its crazy but hopefully you can find it manageable. For me if my estrogen gets low its worse for me.

I get anxiety sometimes. One thing I read is its a response to stress so if you act stressed or have stress behaviors it will occur. Not ideal for when we are in the gym but that's when I first got it. One thing I found is I twitch a lot and have a problem sitting still, however if I force myself to sit still, close my eyes, and breathe deep it goes away. Another thing I do is if its my heart rate that I feel I start flexing each muscle individually throughout my body to get my mind to focus on other things like the muscle tension to draw it away from my heart rate. Its crazy but hopefully you can find it manageable. For me if my estrogen gets low its worse for me.
That what i was wondering....only 100mg test pw maybe the adex..crashing his estr?

Yeah that would do it to me. I wouldnt be able to run an ai at that dose. Everyone is different though and I don't know if having the tumor would cause his estro to swing harder or how it would function. I keep mine around 30 when I'm on cycle. If I get low I get too dry, feel like my stomach is always flexing and can't breathe. Then the anxiety starts up. Lol

Should I go .25mg adex e3d?? Or go off it? My bf is 16% so I thought maybe that’s why he put me on it since I know higher bf can make estrogen sides come out more.

Top Bottom