napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Painful injection

Powerlifter

Thanks for accepting me.

My mate started first cycle 20 days ago. Test E only. First 3 shots we did in glute and he said it's very painful for nex two days. As its first time we doing something like that and I'm not a doctor I was thinking we doing something wrong. I was thinking we are not hitting the muscle but fat behind skin. So now we tried do the shot in shoulder. Next day his arm hurts like hell. 2 days after it hurts that much he can't bench press empty bar.
Everything is sterile and we folow injection protocol.
There is no swelling or anything on shoulder can't even see where it was injected.
We was thinking something wrong with test. So yesterday was time to start cycle for me. I took shot in shoulder and I'm perfectly fine today. Nothing hurts it's a bit sensitive but no pain.
What could it be? Maybe he is like allergic to test E?
We was thinking about trying test C and see if it's the same.
Maybe someone has experience with something like this.

I agree with Dylan that it could be a reaction to the carrier oil.

Test Cyp is a little lesss painful but he shouldn’t be in that much pain unless like Dylan said his body is not agreeing with the eh oil. Maybe switch brands and try the Cyp also injecting in new muscle is always going to be more painful until your muscles get used to it

Test Cyp is a little lesss painful but he shouldn’t be in that much pain unless like Dylan said his body is not agreeing with the eh oil. Maybe switch brands and try the Cyp also injecting in new muscle is always going to be more painful until your muscles get used to it

Thank you for your opinion! That was the case yesterday he switched to test C and no pain at all.

Top Bottom