napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Painful doctor visit

sorano

Not a steroid lol. But I went to my vitamin doctor today. Had a b12 shot and my vitamin D shot. Both of course intramuscular. Now the vitamin D is oil based. Iv had many shots. Today, going back to my car after the nurse gave me my shots , I felt a stinging type of pain. Hard to describe. I thought it was the alcohol was still on the skin when it was injected. Been 5 hrs and it still hurts bad and stings. I'm used to intramuscular shots. I get them weekly. I know that at times you do feel sore or nothing at all.

I did feel a small lump at the site. I may go apply a heating pad. Since it's oil based I was wondering if anyone on here has this happened. I'm guessing the solution didn't go all the way in the muscle or she stuck me in the same spot as last week. Causing a reaction.

Not a steroid lol. But I went to my vitamin doctor today. Had a b12 shot and my vitamin D shot. Both of course intramuscular. Now the vitamin D is oil based. Iv had many shots. Today, going back to my car after the nurse gave me my shots , I felt a stinging type of pain. Hard to describe. I thought it was the alcohol was still on the skin when it was injected. Been 5 hrs and it still hurts bad and stings. I'm used to intramuscular shots. I get them weekly. I know that at times you do feel sore or nothing at all.

I did feel a small lump at the site. I may go apply a heating pad. Since it's oil based I was wondering if anyone on here has this happened. I'm guessing the solution didn't go all the way in the muscle or she stuck me in the same spot as last week. Causing a reaction.

You need to bring swelling down, not make it greater and heat will do that! Go with cold pack instead! I suspect the vitamin was injected into the myelin sheath surround the muscle! It will go down and absorb, it will just take a bit!

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.

Last edited:
Sounds like they may have hit a nerve.I've had that happen a few times.Last time at the ER the nurse thought it was cute to surprise me with the shot & totally hit the wrong part of my glute with a shot.It hurt for 2 days afterwards.
I've done it myself in my quads too many times(too many nerves in there!).That's why I just do glutes & VG now.

gotta love a nurse that doesn't know how to inject.. last time i gave blood the nurse fucked up and i literally could barely move my arm for a fucking week...

Yeah I was at the dr a cpuple weeks ago and got a flu shot the Nurse lifted my sleeve and was looking at my shoulder like shit how am I gonna do this I wanted too say give it here Ill do it myself

Was it the same nurse? A lot of nurses have piss poor technique. My wife is a nurse and I've talked to her about this in length. when trained they really don't give info or detail about making it easy on the recipient unfortunately.

Bad injections happen time to time so it's hard to say exactly what happened. Could be a nerve, or whatever else. I wouldn't think into it much. It happens

Was it the same nurse? A lot of nurses have piss poor technique. My wife is a nurse and I've talked to her about this in length. when trained they really don't give info or detail about making it easy on the recipient unfortunately.

Bad injections happen time to time so it's hard to say exactly what happened. Could be a nerve, or whatever else. I wouldn't think into it much. It happens

My wife's a nurse practitioner and your right, their lack of training is surprising. Fortunately my wife has good technique and does my shots each week for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me tell you. I even called her out once. One time she gave me three different shots in my glutes. she went super fast. I said to her, did you even aspirate? she said no. I said yea but the oil based vitamins, I dont want that injected in a vein. she said I know they taught us that in school but we never do it. I kind of dont want to go anymore but the vitamin IV's I get I feel like I can break down walls when I am done.

I do vitamin c iv
glutathione iv
hydrogen peroxide iv and chelation to remove heavy metals. I had no idea that heavy metals bind to your testicles and disrupt testosterone production. so I was told.

and You wont believe what else I can get at that office =) All legally of course.

Top Bottom