napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pain-man

goodkood

Dylan,

I started researching steroids months ago and came across your videos. I injured my lower back Oct 2015 there's a long list of things wrong with it, I won't bother to get into.
On some forums I've read Anabolic Steroids have helped victims of back related injuries. After watching some of your videos I know I'm not a person you can start using anything serious for quite some time as I am very out of shape but I've decided I'm not waiting any longer, I just starting going back to the gym after being laid up from the pain for nearly two years.

Medical professionals have failed me miserably! Now I want to take matters into my own hands and I don't care if it kills me. So I'm asking you, is there a Steroid you can recommend for a 47 yr old guy, 195 lbs with nothing to lose who needs a boost. Something just to get me started, it may help me get through the pain to get strong again.

im sorry man but im not the person for you... i realize you are going to do what you want to do but you are about as far off base as can be... first of all, steroids ARE NOT going to heal you back whatsoever... thats pure absurdity to start with and you are only going to make matters worse by using steroids being that out of shape... its flat ass fucking stupid and at your age especially, i KNOW that you know better... NOW, you do have other options... sarms can actually help to heal you as well as drop weight in the process...
if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Dylan,

I started researching steroids months ago and came across your videos. I injured my lower back Oct 2015 there's a long list of things wrong with it, I won't bother to get into.
On some forums I've read Anabolic Steroids have helped victims of back related injuries. After watching some of your videos I know I'm not a person you can start using anything serious for quite some time as I am very out of shape but I've decided I'm not waiting any longer, I just starting going back to the gym after being laid up from the pain for nearly two years.

Medical professionals have failed me miserably! Now I want to take matters into my own hands and I don't care if it kills me. So I'm asking you, is there a Steroid you can recommend for a 47 yr old guy, 195 lbs with nothing to lose who needs a boost. Something just to get me started, it may help me get through the pain to get strong again.

Steroids won't do a fucking thing for your back bro trust me. I know firsthand because I recently have been diagnosed with disc degeneration and arthritis in my back after dealing with this for years and years. Im used to dealing with and living with pain and steroids did nothing to help it. Get the treat,met you need from medical professionals. Steroids aren't the answer

im sorry man but im not the person for you... i realize you are going to do what you want to do but you are about as far off base as can be... first of all, steroids ARE NOT going to heal you back whatsoever... thats pure absurdity to start with and you are only going to make matters worse by using steroids being that out of shape... its flat ass fucking stupid and at your age especially, i KNOW that you know better... NOW, you do have other options... sarms can actually help to heal you as well as drop weight in the process...
if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here… https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack….

Dylan,

I've been in pain for over 2 yrs now Physical therapy, inversion table, tens unit, pain meds, muscle relaxers, eyes rolling, heads shaking, blah blah blah Thousands & thousands of $$$, Medical Professionals (idiots) recently & final diagnosed my back pain: Grade 1&2 anterolistesis of L5 on S1 with bilateral pars defect, severe disc degeneration at L5&S1 resulting in severe right and left neural foraminal stenosis, budged disc at L5&S1 causing impingement on exiting nerve roots. Pain management recommended if no progress follow up with Neurosurgeon possible Spinal fusion candidate TBD. Physical Therapy told me " you're fine there's nothing wrong with you" My Physician said " it's just muscular". I received a diagnosis via email my own Dr was too embarrassed to see me in person to give me the results.

I am making little progress but it's better then nothing. I'm only in week two at the gym, the pain sometimes gets worse afterwards. I'm gonna fight this without medical professionals who have done NOTHING! I've backed way off on the booze which has been my pain medicine. Wtf did they think I was doing for the pain all this time? I'm slowly changing my diet, I'm just starting to feel a little better. If you say Anabolic steroids (Deca) aren't going to give me any relief, I believe you. You're recommending Sarms, I know nothing about it, where to buy it, what to buy, dosage? I would be willing to try anything at this point even METH! If you tell me what to buy I will purchase it and try it wholeheartedly!

Pain-man

I've been fighting back pain for over 2 yrs: Inversion table, tens unit, massage therapy, pain meds, electric recliner, muscle relaxers, multiple X-rays, Physical Therapy: " you're fine, there's nothing wrong with you." Family Physician: "It's just muscular." MRI/radiology report after 2 yrs: Grade 1&2 anterolistesis of L5 on S1 with bilateral pars defect, severe disc degeneration at L5&S1 resulting in severe right and left neural foraminal stenosis, budged disc at L5&S1 causing impingement on exiting nerve roots. My own Dr emailed me the results too embarrassed I guess (useless). I'm just starting to make some small progress, cutting way back on the booze which was my pain medicine (WTF did they think I was doing to handle the pain for 2 yrs) I've changed my diet, I'm in week 2 at the gym, the pain gets worse afterwards. Thousands & Thousands of $$$ Medical Professionals have done NOTHING! Now I'm willing to try anything even METH!

Dylan, If you say anabolic steroids (Deca) aren't the answer, I believe you. Your recommending isarms, I know nothing about it, where to buy it, what to buy,? If you tell me what to buy I will purchase it and try it wholeheartedly!

Pain-man

Dylan,

I've been in pain for over 2 yrs now Physical therapy, inversion table, tens unit, pain meds, muscle relaxers, eyes rolling, heads shaking, blah blah blah Thousands & thousands of $$$, Medical Professionals (idiots) recently & final diagnosed my back pain: Grade 1&2 anterolistesis of L5 on S1 with bilateral pars defect, severe disc degeneration at L5&S1 resulting in severe right and left neural foraminal stenosis, budged disc at L5&S1 causing impingement on exiting nerve roots. Pain management recommended if no progress follow up with Neurosurgeon possible Spinal fusion candidate TBD. Physical Therapy told me " you're fine there's nothing wrong with you" My Physician said " it's just muscular". I received a diagnosis via email my own Dr was too embarrassed to see me in person to give me the results.

I am making little progress but it's better then nothing. I'm only in week two at the gym, the pain sometimes gets worse afterwards. I'm gonna fight this without medical professionals who have done NOTHING! I've backed way off on the booze which has been my pain medicine. Wtf did they think I was doing for the pain all this time? I'm slowly changing my diet, I'm just starting to feel a little better. If you say Anabolic steroids (Deca) aren't going to give me any relief, I believe you. You're recommending Sarms, I know nothing about it, where to buy it, what to buy, dosage? I would be willing to try anything at this point even METH! If you tell me what to buy I will purchase it and try it wholeheartedly!

Pain-man
LOLLL oh brother... the meth comment has me near tears HOWEVER i take it very serious at the same time because i can see the agony you are enduring.. i have the answer for you but i want you to educate yourself first.. even though I KNOW what to have you do, i want YOU to understand it before you just start taking it etc... CLEARLY im going to help you brother but please read a bit first and watch a few of my videos on THESE THREE SARMS... MK677, MK2866 and LGD4033... let me know and then i will design everything for you!

Dylan,

I'm following your advice, watching vidoes & reading. Everything looks good to me except for one thing. I have read articles that using isarms MK677 over a period of time will drastically reduce your bodies nature testosterone level. Possibly reducing it so much that one may have to be on a HGH for the rest of their life. Is this true?

In my condition, age, & pain level this should not be a concern except I'm married and would like to keep it that way.

Dylan,

I'm following your advice, watching vidoes & reading. Everything looks good to me except for one thing. I have read articles that using isarms MK677 over a period of time will drastically reduce your bodies nature testosterone level. Possibly reducing it so much that one may have to be on a HGH for the rest of their life. Is this true?

In my condition, age, & pain level this should not be a concern except I'm married and would like to keep it that way.

Hey bro, chiming in here! :) MK-677 will not ever do such a thing as decreasing your natural Testosterone levels!

Search YouTube for his videos on:
1. LGD-4033
2. MK-2866
3. MK-677

Just watch Dylan's videos. The rest of the guys on YouTube are a bunch of retards. Dylan can set you up with links to Sarmsx.com so you don't order the wrong stuff. This SARMs stack will help you enormously!

Let us know how it goes! :)

Dylan,

bro, you are like, as far off in left field as possible... 677 HAS NO SUPPRESSION AND DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING negative to your test levels... IN FACT, it increases igf levels which is a HUGE benefit...

Great! Then I'm 100% in, all the way! I'm ready to place an order right now. Just to confirm you recommend I order: MK677, MK2866 and LGD4033? I believe these were in drops? Do I order them off of SARMS1.com ?

Thank you

Great! Then I'm 100% in, all the way! I'm ready to place an order right now. Just to confirm you recommend I order: MK677, MK2866 and LGD4033? I believe these were in drops? Do I order them off of SARMS1.com ?

Thank you
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, fuck no!! sarms1 is the worst site out there! for fucks sake NO... www.sarmsx.com

Right I'm sorry , I didn't see. Let me tell ya man age is getting the best of me. Besides my back issues, I've got a tweaked shoulder, a pinched nerve in my neck, vision so bad I can't see a plate of food in front of my face, hearing loss so much as I can't hear myself fart.

Apologizes

Right I'm sorry , I didn't see. Let me tell ya man age is getting the best of me. Besides my back issues, I've got a tweaked shoulder, a pinched nerve in my neck, vision so bad I can't see a plate of food in front of my face, hearing loss so much as I can't hear myself fart.

Apologizes
LMFAO... thats a list! alright, yes... everything is at this link bro... www.sarmsx.com

LMFAO... thats a list! alright, yes... everything is at this link bro... www.sarmsx.com

SARMs will most certainly help your shoulder! Sight problems could be solved by laser therapy of the eyes.

About the nervous impingement... go see a physical therapist! Studying for it myself right now. We got alot of info on the shoulder and nervous system the first year already, so a good therapist should definately be able to help you :)

Best of luck to you man!

Top Bottom