napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pain after first injections

Trenoo

Hey guys my ass is hurting after doing my first two shots of TEST E. I injected into each side once on separate days and now both sides are sore and hurt. I used a 23 G 1.5 in needle and am confident the injection was done properly. I was thinking that steroids are pretty powerful and inc this is my first cycle maybe that's why there's pain. is the pain pretty normal for the first cycle? Any suggestions you guys have or any advice to reduce the pain.

The pain means your body is rejecting the steroids and will most likely explode the muscle it was injected into. Just kidding man but really did u do any research before your cycle? Post injection pain is common especially if you used Test prop also some gear is made with a specific oil I can remember the name and some is made with something else I also can not remember the name of at the moment ha my bad. It takes a few try’s before you really develope a steady hand other people might tell you different but I recommend quad injections there a lot easier especially when your just starting out

You scared me with the exploding thing bro chillllllll lolol. Not using Test P and I heard quad is super bad PIP from most of the guys on the forum that's why i started with the glutes.

You scared me with the exploding thing bro chillllllll lolol. Not using Test P and I heard quad is super bad PIP from most of the guys on the forum that's why i started with the glutes.

Haha my bad man. But ya I actually tried flutes a few times and every time I could sit right for several days I remember one time it was pretty severe pain for like a week and I was like maybe I’ll just stick to quads from now on and have been pinning in quads ever since with no pain what so ever.

I prefer delts or quads to glutes. My first cycle I only used glutes with 23g 1.5in and there were some days I couldn't sit on the leg press because of PIP. Now I use 25g 1in everywhere. I suggest getting some of those and hitting new sites. Keep in mind the first time you hit a muscle PIP will usually be more prominent until you become accustomed to it

If you know what you're doing with site location and injection, quads are the least PIP in my opinion. It's my main site of Choice

Sometimes your body resists the compound. Also, some people react differently to different oils. Often times clients with years of experience will ask which lab uses what oil and they make their choices according to the oil it's made with.

You could likely be having an initial reaction and when your body adjusts to the compound, the pain will go away. Take advil and Tylenol. It helps a ton.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

oils can make a difference... you can also try a 25 and 1 instead of 23 and 1.5... 1.5 can be a bit more painful for some people... i prefer ventro gluteal myself but everyone is different on their site preference

It takes a bit longer to inject the 25 G 1 inch needle than the 23 G correct? But yeah I want to try quads but I'm just scared since some people say the PIP is so bad, it's hard to walk.

It takes a bit longer to inject the 25 G 1 inch needle than the 23 G correct? But yeah I want to try quads but I'm just scared since some people say the PIP is so bad, it's hard to walk.

Yes but its not a race dude. Take your time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Might try quads for my next shot tomorrow, you guys usually inject in the upper portion of the quad right

Might try quads for my next shot tomorrow, you guys usually inject in the upper portion of the quad right

Go to youtube and watch a video man and stop stressing over something thats not that big of You stressing like this is hw more mistakes get made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ya man that is what comes with gear use gotta get used to pinning there are plenty of videos on YouTube on where to pin in your quads. It’s basically where the tip of your pocket lays on your leg when your wear pants. Remember don’t go to far down towards the knee. Flex your leg so you can see your quad then grab your quad and inject in between your pinch. Slow and steady is how to reduce PIP is use a 1 inch as well a 1.5 is to big man

Top Bottom