napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pac vs Money

Olympus said:
How is everyone feeling about the outcome of last nights fight?!

I know some people were disappointed with the fight but if you really love the sport of boxing and understand it well, you can appreciate that fight... There is a reason Floyd is undefeated and Manny had several losses... Manny is a FAR more dynamic fighter and more exciting to watch but as a pure boxer, he is not in Floyd's league and you witnessed it first hand... As Floyd blocked all of Manny's punches with his guard and defense, Manny was blocking Floyd's punches with his face... Manny's forehead looked like it had been in a hail storm after the fight and Floyd did not have a mark on him, as usual. It was a normal day in the office for Floyd when the bell rang and Manny did not have an answer for Floyd's constant movement and counter punching... It was a great fight and Manny had the heart and the will but just not the skill to beat Floyd in a boxing match...

Ya I will admit I was a bit let down. I wanted to see them both just go for it. But it is what it is.

I honestly love Floyd. Pac is a very good boxer but as you said, he is not anywhere near the same level. People can rant all they want about how Floyd " ran away " the whole time. He applies a tactic that most people apply in their everyday lives. Work smarter, not harder...

Olympus said:
I honestly love Floyd. Pac is a very good boxer but as you said, he is not anywhere near the same level. People can rant all they want about how Floyd " ran away " the whole time. He applies a tactic that most people apply in their everyday lives. Work smarter, not harder...

What I think is comedy is when anyone says "he ran." What exactly did he run from? It's quite difficult to hit a moving target... What are you supposed to do? Be strategic, use your ridiculously gifted athletic abilities to dictate the pace of the match, or just stand there and get hit? That's absurd... Floyd is undefeated because he picks people apart... He makes fighters change how they fight, he makes them miss over and over again and then he busts them in the mouth... Plain and simple... That's called, being the best... People that say otherwise don't grasp the concept of the sport... If you are just a person that's wants to see slugfests then he's not your guy but if you want to see the art of boxing, there is none better... Anyone can stand toe to toe and win or lose but they won't have much of a career and they certainly won't go undefeated... How can you argue with a guy who has grossed over a billion dollars, is in perfect condition because he does not get hit and a guy who flat out wins every time he fights? I am sorry, I am not saying he's a great guy or has good morals etc but if we are being real about this, no one is in his class in terms of his particular sport...

It's like you're inside my head! That drives me insane when people will do anything to pick apart a good fighter for the simple fact that he simply can NOT be beat. Jealousy gets the best of people I am telling you.

On a side note, someone broke down Floyds earnings of last nights fight and they are as follows.

for the fight: $180,000,000
per round: $15,000,000
per minute: $5,000,000
per second: $83,333

People keep talking shit while Floyd is having that white 2016 Mercedes Maybach made ;).

Olympus said:
It's like you're inside my head! That drives me insane when people will do anything to pick apart a good fighter for the simple fact that he simply can NOT be beat. Jealousy gets the best of people I am telling you.

On a side note, someone broke down Floyds earnings of last nights fight and they are as follows.

for the fight: $180,000,000
per round: $15,000,000
per minute: $5,000,000
per second: $83,333

People keep talking shit while Floyd is having that white 2016 Mercedes Maybach made ;).

LOLLL NOW YOU ARE TALKING EVEN MORE MY LANGUAGE!!

the per second number is just unreal... obviously 180 million is beyond! How can anyone argue with any of these points??

Top Bottom