napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Overdosed testosterone???

Millionknees

So, I’ve been pinning 500mg/week test-e from a source here on the forums and recently had some bloodwork done over 24hrs after my last injection.. Now of course I was hoping for my total T to be high (I think we all hope for that) but it came back A LOT higher than I was expecting.. 8,437.5 total T to be exact.. is this gear just extremely over dosed or what? Gains have been incredible, no sides other than some bacne, but I’d like to know if this has happened to anyone else before? Going to be lowering my dose and getting bloods done again to see what is going on here.

Damn dude. Are you sure you were only pinning 500mg? It looks more like test levels from a gram of test to me

What source was it?

Positive dude.. test is only 250mg per ML. Would be hard as hell to mess that up and get into the gram zone lol..
Hipo’s STOA test-e. I’m not complaining either, his product is legit as fuck I just do t want to be that high in total T and want to know if this is just some sort of anomaly. Thx for the quick reply rick

Positive dude.. test is only 250mg per ML. Would be hard as hell to mess that up and get into the gram zone lol..
Hipo’s STOA test-e. I’m not complaining either, his product is legit as fuck I just do t want to be that high in total T and want to know if this is just some sort of anomaly. Thx for the quick reply rick
No problem bud.

I KNOW this is probably a dumb question and I'm not assuming you got dosing wrong at all, but I have to ask. You are pinning 2ml total per week right? Lol

That is the highest test levels I've ever seen with a given dose. I'd say basically double as concentrated as labeled

So, I’ve been pinning 500mg/week test-e from a source here on the forums and recently had some bloodwork done over 24hrs after my last injection.. Now of course I was hoping for my total T to be high (I think we all hope for that) but it came back A LOT higher than I was expecting.. 8,437.5 total T to be exact.. is this gear just extremely over dosed or what? Gains have been incredible, no sides other than some bacne, but I’d like to know if this has happened to anyone else before? Going to be lowering my dose and getting bloods done again to see what is going on here.

Shit Dallas test levels were at 55,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha no I hear you, Rick and I don’t wrong you for asking. Yes, I’m totaling 2 ML per week.. should I cut my dose in half and see what happens?

yes you need to cut that in half... shit... if you were actually doing 500 mg / week you should be mid 3,000s... thats insane

Fucking weird.. freaked me out when I saw the results. Estro was a little high too but nothing crazy, and I’m having zero estro sides. Gonna cut this in half and do some blood work sometime soon to see if I can get this number down..

e9i3hl.png

Just so you guys know I’m not lying...

I'm also wondering if it wasn't just a bad test. Will you be doing bloods again at some point?

I'm also wondering if it wasn't just a bad test.

Was wondering that too but the LC-MS/MS is usually spot on.

I recall my first test in Feb last year came back at 1919 and I was taking something like 125 - 150mg of Valhalla's cyp 250. I need to go back and find my post to be sure of the dose. Glad to hear gains are so good though but damn... 8k+

If it was a little high it would be one thing, but 2-3 times is jist insane. That's why I'd be inclined to believe it's a testing error rather than a lab accidentally dosing test at 500-700mg/ml that's supposed to be 250

True... a incorrect test scares the shit outta me though. Mistakes can happen but when people depend on results for safety during a cycle or well-being, it definitely makes you stop and think.

Top Bottom