napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Overcoming Mediocrity: NEW VLOG by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I have now started two new youtube channels.. One of which will consist purely of my VLOGS and life facebook feeds... This VLOG is very inspirational and discusses how to overcome mediocrity.. it is something that should never be accepted and I explain in great detail how to overcome it...

Here is a link to my first upload to the new channel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRoiVe2WyNw

Dylan I agree with you brotha. I have the drive as you do. Sometimes we all need the motivation to get out of the funk. Thank you and God bless.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Dylan I agree with you brotha. I have the drive as you do. Sometimes we all need the motivation to get out of the funk. Thank you and God bless.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
I have the highest regard and respect for people with drive and motivation and i love the fact you are that way... that is awesome and i love it bro! God Bless you too!

This is where it all starts right here......the motivation and drive needs to be there for everything else to fall into place. Without that, you have nothing. I'm glad to see you doing these inspirational Vlogs Dylan. I caught this one on Facebook and enjoyed what you had to say. I agree wholeheartedly

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I really hope this gets everyone motivated and inspired.. i get inspired just talking about these topics...

Great video there Dylan. This is my philosophy for life and something I try very very hard to instill in my stepson. People miss many opportunities in life that they never even realize were there by settling for being average.

Love the finalized idea of this... definite winner. Love the scarf also...(no homo) Dylan Swag-tastic. Here's an unoriginal thought that's been regurgitated a million times in regards to money that I shared with my wife in conversation about her loving sisters: *People work for their money. People should make their money work for them as well". Settling transfers to all aspects of life... work, socializing, finances, relationships. Get everything in order to be the best you that you can be. Limits are for units of measure, not people.

Love the finalized idea of this... definite winner. Love the scarf also...(no homo) Dylan Swag-tastic. Here's an unoriginal thought that's been regurgitated a million times in regards to money that I shared with my wife in conversation about her loving sisters: *People work for their money. People should make their money work for them as well". Settling transfers to all aspects of life... work, socializing, finances, relationships. Get everything in order to be the best you that you can be. Limits are for units of measure, not people.
👍👍

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Great video there Dylan. This is my philosophy for life and something I try very very hard to instill in my stepson. People miss many opportunities in life that they never even realize were there by settling for being average.
very well said brother!

brand new louis scarf brother, i thought you might like that after you saw the bracelet... =) you are on my level of fashion , i can see that and i love it... WELL SAID brother and i completely agree... the issue is that when you do well, then everyone does a few things... 1. they think for some reason you owe them something 2. they resent you 3. they get jealous etc... its fucking insane... EVERY TIME i see someone do well or accomplish something, IM THE FIRST ONE to be so happy for them and GENUINELY.. i hate to use the word "hate" towards people but i can't help it... i HATE jealous and resentful people... truly hate them and deservedly so... if you called me tomorrow, told me you won the lotto, i would be fucking overjoyed for you.. i wouldnt sit here and expect you to give me something etc... i would just love to hear the joy and happiness in your voice... thats what makes a winner... someone who spreads love and care and joy etc... so many people just fucking suck, plain and simple and its quite sad and even more so, quite pathetic... im so happy that so many here are not like that and that i have nothing of the sort in my life... im beyond thankful...

btw, you need to come out and see me sometime and we can shop dylan style... LOL remember, i was a fashion model 6 years bro... that was my entire life in my early 20's after i got hurt playing basketball... one of the very few things i do to splurge is shop... i tend to just save etc. because i am a finance major and know the importance but i never have an issue dressing the way i do because you know what, it feels fucking good... i could care less who sees it, who talks shit etc.. that means nothing to me... its how YOU personally feel etc.. so what if someone splurges on tools because they love to build shit.. i HATE to build shit but I LOVE when people are passionate etc so i love that... it all goes hand in hand

brand new louis scarf brother, i thought you might like that after you saw the bracelet... =) you are on my level of fashion , i can see that and i love it... WELL SAID brother and i completely agree... the issue is that when you do well, then everyone does a few things... 1. they think for some reason you owe them something 2. they resent you 3. they get jealous etc... its fucking insane... EVERY TIME i see someone do well or accomplish something, IM THE FIRST ONE to be so happy for them and GENUINELY.. i hate to use the word "hate" towards people but i can't help it... i HATE jealous and resentful people... truly hate them and deservedly so... if you called me tomorrow, told me you won the lotto, i would be fucking overjoyed for you.. i wouldnt sit here and expect you to give me something etc... i would just love to hear the joy and happiness in your voice... thats what makes a winner... someone who spreads love and care and joy etc... so many people just fucking suck, plain and simple and its quite sad and even more so, quite pathetic... im so happy that so many here are not like that and that i have nothing of the sort in my life... im beyond thankful...

btw, you need to come out and see me sometime and we can shop dylan style... LOL remember, i was a fashion model 6 years bro... that was my entire life in my early 20's after i got hurt playing basketball... one of the very few things i do to splurge is shop... i tend to just save etc. because i am a finance major and know the importance but i never have an issue dressing the way i do because you know what, it feels fucking good... i could care less who sees it, who talks shit etc.. that means nothing to me... its how YOU personally feel etc.. so what if someone splurges on tools because they love to build shit.. i HATE to build shit but I LOVE when people are passionate etc so i love that... it all goes hand in hand

Agreed and bro I might come visit you one day when I can send the wife off somewhere maybe to her bff's house. I just bought this for the wife's bday...
9fdbfea0867e7f92a0f3cbd45d29c968.jpg

She deserves it, but I deserve one as well for all the in law drama I suck up lol. Keep doing your thing bro... the worlds your oyster... suck it up baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed and bro I might come visit you one day when I can send the wife off somewhere maybe to her bff's house. I just bought this for the wife's bday...

She deserves it, but I deserve one as well for all the in law drama I suck up lol. Keep doing your thing bro... the worlds your oyster... suck it up baby.

now thats a gift bro! thats what im talking about!

That's pretty nice 44! I'm sure your wife is going to love it!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

its how YOU personally feel etc.. so what if someone splurges on tools because they love to build shit.. i HATE to build shit but I LOVE when people are passionate etc so i love that... it all goes hand in hand

Lol. That is so me. I love to build shit and I own so many tools it's crazy. Yet I could literally wear the same clothes every day. (not really)
Your wardrobe is my tool collection.
My tool collection is your wardrobe.

That's what's great though. We can all appreciate each other's passions and respect it.

Big pimpin.. let come over to pad and borrow that scarf bro. Lol. Good shit as usual man.

Let me get that bracelet too... and those 11s.

Big pimpin.. let come over to pad and borrow that scarf bro. Lol. Good shit as usual man.

Let me get that bracelet too... and those 11s.

LOLLL i love you like a brother but my louis vuitton scarf, nah, im not sure i would let my wife wear it bro... LOLLL

Lol. That is so me. I love to build shit and I own so many tools it's crazy. Yet I could literally wear the same clothes every day. (not really)
Your wardrobe is my tool collection.
My tool collection is your wardrobe.

That's what's great though. We can all appreciate each other's passions and respect it.

absolutely bro... i honestly came up with the tools comparison because that was my dad... i used to call him bob vila LOL but i hated to build or do any manual labor but i would see how much he loved it and how happy it made him and so I was always so happy to see it... regardless of what i like, it was the joy it brought him... EVERYONE has something they love or like to splurge on and thats awesome... i LOVE when people have passion like that and I am one that just loves to see others happy and successful... unfortunately, thats not a trait that resonates on many and its so unfortunate but you know what, that should never deter anyone that is very positive to change... always stay true to who you are.. thanks for the post bro...

Top Bottom