domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over the counter supps for...

Over the counter supps for...

Hi Gents, just curious as to what good over the counter supps there are for helping with ligaments/ Tendons and stuff like that.. any recommendations? TIA Happy Mofo Friday!

Lysine, Proline, Green Tea and vitamin C. Those all aid in the rebuilding of collagen.

Deca........

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    Hi Gents, just curious as to what good over the counter supps there are for helping with ligaments/ Tendons and stuff like that.. any recommendations? TIA Happy Mofo Friday!
    Msm, glucosamine, cissus, and chondrin...but thats more joint related

Thanks Gents! yeah CMB Deca would be nice lol

Lol ; b

Banned
    Really good question and definitely hard to answer. My best answer would be vitamin d3, calcium and HGH. HRT clinics are pushing Sermorelin now too.

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

Yeah just wondering if anyone had success. We know sarms and a few aas work well for it.
    Just curious if anyone gets OTC brands for it.
    Just want to try and lube ligaments and joints up a little bit before I beat the shit out of them next month. lol

there's really not going to be much for you on that one brother... anything that could help will be quite minimal... i really wish there good options for you on that but there just is not... you can try fish oil... The two types of omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid). EPA and DHA can reduceinflammation, which causes swelling and pain. Some studies have shown that the acids might also suppress the body's immune system

Cool thanks Dylan, interesting on the fish oil. Just more reasons to eventually get Deca :-)