napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Over the counter supps for...

Joe S.

Hi Gents, just curious as to what good over the counter supps there are for helping with ligaments/ Tendons and stuff like that.. any recommendations? TIA Happy Mofo Friday!

Hi Gents, just curious as to what good over the counter supps there are for helping with ligaments/ Tendons and stuff like that.. any recommendations? TIA Happy Mofo Friday!
Msm, glucosamine, cissus, and chondrin...but thats more joint related

Really good question and definitely hard to answer. My best answer would be vitamin d3, calcium and HGH. HRT clinics are pushing Sermorelin now too.

[PM me for Titan Research price list, use code Sdbronco for 10% off]

Yeah just wondering if anyone had success. We know sarms and a few aas work well for it.
Just curious if anyone gets OTC brands for it.
Just want to try and lube ligaments and joints up a little bit before I beat the shit out of them next month. lol

there's really not going to be much for you on that one brother... anything that could help will be quite minimal... i really wish there good options for you on that but there just is not... you can try fish oil... The two types of omega-3 fatty acids found in fish oil are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid). EPA and DHA can reduceinflammation, which causes swelling and pain. Some studies have shown that the acids might also suppress the body's immune system

Cool thanks Dylan, interesting on the fish oil. Just more reasons to eventually get Deca :)

Cool thanks Dylan, interesting on the fish oil. Just more reasons to eventually get Deca
LOL i hear you... deca and mk are the very best things i have ever used for joints... deca makes you feel phenomenal, the ONLY issue i have is that its not long term... its a bit stronger than mk when you use it for joints but it wears off when you stop where mk actually heals it but deca is the shit for it, absolutely...

I hear you brother. One of many reasons I love Deca so much. My joints and connective tissues feel great on it. Very hard to do at my age lol

Top Bottom