napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Out of town for my shot

torxes

Hello Everybody,

So i have a little problem here, i'm on a TNT (Tren E + Test E) Cycle, 1CC every 4 days, and 50mg TBOL everyday.

My problem here is that my last shot was due on Monday, but i have been out of town since Sunday and my next shot is due Friday i'm back on Thursday, so i am way over my due shot.

What does one do in this case ? up the dosage to 2CC to make up for the missed shot on friday ? or just proceed with 1CC on friday ? any tips would be great :) i've never been late on a shot so idk what to do in this case.

Thank you !

You're on long esters. It'll be fine. Just pick back up Friday. And then this way you'll end your cycle just 4 days later than planned. No big deal. Or you can pin Thursday and just continue with e4d from there. Don't sweat the little things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No reason to overthink it. Missing a pin is no big deal as long as it doesn't become habitual, especially with long esters. Just pick up where you left off as soon as you can

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

thanks guys, i really appreciate it :) was stressing about this haha, have a great lift fellow jacked mofos

Top Bottom