domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Out of Gym Training with the Buddha

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Out of Gym Training with the Buddha

    With the recent spike in Covid cases being reported I am already hearing about gyms, which had recently reopened, closing again for an indefinite period of time. So I'm starting this thread so we can encourage each other to find ways to challenge ourselves physically and develop our physiques regardless.

    I'll keep the whole philosophical stuff to a minimum here (not completely absent, so don't call me out for the occasional reference to mindfulness) so that everyone can feel comfortable posting their training ideas or asking questions about how to hit particular body parts. (You can hop over to my Buddha in the Mix thread for unique insights and encouragement if that is something else your interested in. I try to keep it interesting.)

    So here we go. Share your favorite body weight, resistance band, whatever exercises and let's support each other through the struggles.

    We are on this journey, and posting on this thread, together...

  2. #2
    great idea brother... im sure there will be a lot of great ideas added here... im big on things like burpees, jump ropes...




  3. #3
    Damn I hope gyms dont close again. Fuck. I'm setup well at home now but still. This going backwards shit. I'm about to lose it

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Damn I hope gyms dont close again. Fuck. I'm setup well at home now but still. This going backwards shit. I'm about to lose it
    That's exactly how I feel

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Damn I hope gyms dont close again. Fuck. I'm setup well at home now but still. This going backwards shit. I'm about to lose it
    considering i just opened mine you know my stance... our governor here is very very pro economy so im hoping she keeps her stance




  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    considering i just opened mine you know my stance... our governor here is very very pro economy so im hoping she keeps her stance
    I hope so too bro. Our governor is a joke, and because of Chicago I live in a very democratic controlled state. Thankfully our cases are among the lowest in the nation, especially for all counties except Chicago's which is keeping things open....for now

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I hope so too bro. Our governor is a joke, and because of Chicago I live in a very democratic controlled state. Thankfully our cases are among the lowest in the nation, especially for all counties except Chicago's which is keeping things open....for now
    im beyond thankful we are not a democratic state man... fuck sake... i feel for you bro... you have to come down and use my gym!




  8. #8
    Free one day pass?

    I'm on my way...

    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    im beyond thankful we are not a democratic state man... fuck sake... i feel for you bro... you have to come down and use my gym!

  9. #9
    I am lucky to have a decent home gym and in Canada we have taken a much more conservative approach to reopening the economy vs what is going on in the states. We do not have gyms open yet but likely very soon.

    This will be a great thread to give guys ideas on what we can do at home and to stay motivated. Personally I love pull ups as the best body weight exercise. Very underrated even for bicep development.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***




  10. #10
    great idea bro!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •