napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

OUCH...first time pinning

diamondbigs

hello all,

Did my first pin ever (in my quad) 250 Cyp and 300 Equ. Did so on Tuesday, it's now Wednesday and my leg is killing me. Tomorrow is e.g. day at the gym, I doubt I'll be able to do a single squat without it hurting like hell. Is that normal? Friday I plan on injecting into my butt. I used a one inch 23 gauge needle.

Thanks everyone.

I only pin my backside....I would go there next time if I were you..until you are more acquainted...leg is rough for some...so I'm told...good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is just my opinion others might say otherwise but for your first injection, stick to the upper outer quadrant of the glute. First time injections into virgin muscle will always have more PIP, after a while the pip will be less and less. You could also try a 25G if you feel like you want a thinner pin and I'd also recommend heating up the oils in the barrel before injecting. Just my opinion....

hello all,

Did my first pin ever (in my quad) 250 Cyp and 300 Equ. Did so on Tuesday, it's now Wednesday and my leg is killing me. Tomorrow is e.g. day at the gym, I doubt I'll be able to do a single squat without it hurting like hell. Is that normal? Friday I plan on injecting into my butt. I used a one inch 23 gauge needle.

Thanks everyone.

Did you mix both compounds in one syringe for a single injection?

I am not on the same thing just Test C 200 once a week...but I am on TRT..and what happen with me was at first it was sore all week. But then eventually it got to where it was only minor for a day. Not sure if it will be this way with you. That is the way it was for me.

Yes, did both in one injection. Was that a bad idea?

Clearly...lol I did the same thing on my first injection of Eq and test cyp. 400mg eq and 200mg cyp into my r/quad. Everything was fine, until the next day. Limped around for about a week and a half, quad site turned purple, then traveled down past my knee. I thought I was going to lose my leg, lol Never again brother! It's a pain in the ass, but now I do two separate pins, twice a week with a 1" 23ga needle. As walkonwings mentioned, most likely due to virgin muscle, but I don't plan on going through that bs ever a again

I'd definitely stick with the upper outer quadrant of your glute until you get more acquainted with pinning. There's a lot of people that have been pending for years that won't do quads. Very little chance of error with your glutes

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

2 cc into a virgin muscle? Yea pip. By the end of cycle your body will get used to it...but that's how it is first cycle..time to pay ya dues boss lol

It's totally normal, what helps is massaging the injection site immediately after as well with working the muscle same day preferably as close to the pin as possible. For example, go for a run, or do a few sets of light weight squats or do your leg workout same day as pin (if pinning in glute or quad.)

Definitely would stick to one pin if just using 2mL which i would assume what you're doing (1mL Eq, 1mL T-C) i typically use 25g for all muscles besides glute, which i use 23g. Warming up the liquid prior to injecting helps the oil dispurse easier as well with inject a little quicker which will prevent unneccessary movement of the needle while it's in your muscle.

But definitely work out the muscle after injecting thats my biggest tip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2cc, virgin muscle, in quad. Ya not surprised at all here. You'll likely have better luck in glute but I'm sure you'll still get some PIP. Your body should acclimate pretty quick though, at least it did for me.

Top Bottom