napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Osteoarthritis

JackSteel

Banned
Well. I’ve been diagnosed with osteoarthritis now. Neck and right shoulder at least. I’m scared my left hip and knee also have it. The nerve damage is all that hurts but I’m wondering if the AAS are helping or hurting. I would think it would help but I haven’t done any research yet. Pretty bummed. It’s like my body is just giving out all of a sudden. Doctor said it’s probably normal wear and tear from being airborne Infantry. Lifting I’m sure hasn’t helped either. Meds make me feel weak. DAMN IT!!!

You're just getting older bro. I deal with all kinds of aches and pains every day.

Also I had to approve this thread for some reason if this happens again just wait until a moderator approval before you start posting more threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn man, I feel you. Getting old, aching and falling apart is a bitch :/

thats just part of this bro... it fucking sucks but you do the best you can with what you've got...

You're just getting older bro. I deal with all kinds of aches and pains every day.

Also I had to approve this thread for some reason if this happens again just wait until a moderator approval before you start posting more threads.

Hmm weird. Well yeah I blame the recent drinking I did for the past year. Honestly I think if I’d stayed health oriented I wouldn’t be here. But nonetheless the nerve damage has healed or something now and I don’t have pain. I’m a bit weak on my right side but I’m gradually getting back into it. My current cycle I don’t think has yielded any significant gains but I sure feel better. Consider where I was I have probably changed a lot. Anyway I’m okay. I don’t even think i need physical therapy but it’s free so I’ll do it to get tips.

Top Bottom