napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine then RAD140 back to back?

dnorris87

Hey guys..

So I'm about to finish an 8 week cycle of ostarine (25 mg ED) and wanted to to 12-16 weeks. I do, however, have 8 weeks worth of rad140.

My question is instead of forking out cash for more ostarine, would it be okay/safe to just continue on with the rad140 upon my last day of ostarine?

Thank you

Hey guys..

So I'm about to finish an 8 week cycle of ostarine (25 mg ED) and wanted to to 12-16 weeks. I do, however, have 8 weeks worth of rad140.

My question is instead of forking out cash for more ostarine, would it be okay/safe to just continue on with the rad140 upon my last day of ostarine?

Thank you

just so you understand, you should not exceed 12 weeks of ostarine but you can run rad up to 16 weeks and yes, you can just continue on with rad as well... that is not a problem whatsoever but you need to run 12 weeks of ostarine or you are running an incomplete cycle... i would get 1 more bottle of osta and run it the full 12 weeks and you can start rad now and continue with it after you finish your osta and then run your mini pct after you complete rad use...

Hey guys..

Thank you

If you are asking if you can basically bridge from Ostarine into RAD after 8 weeks, you can but it would not be the ideal way to run it at all.

If it were me, I would do like Dylan suggested. Get some more Ostarine so you can get the full benefit from it, and run the RAD alongside it, continuing after the Ostarine is finished

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom