napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine Suppression

Malc21

Hi, how long can you run a cycle of ostarine at 10-25mg (starting low for few weeks then increasing dose) before your start to get badly suppressed, I know a lot of places say you won't but i'm guessing that's not true if your running a cycle for at least 8 weeks. I have pct but do not have a test base so would not like to run for too long if I would get suppressed. Also how long should I run it at 10mg before increasing to 25mg, this is my first cycle, thanks for the help.

Hi, how long can you run a cycle of ostarine at 10-25mg (starting low for few weeks then increasing dose) before your start to get badly suppressed, I know a lot of places say you won't but i'm guessing that's not true if your running a cycle for at least 8 weeks. I have pct but do not have a test base so would not like to run for too long if I would get suppressed. Also how long should I run it at 10mg before increasing to 25mg, this is my first cycle, thanks for the help.
Generally anything over 4 weeks and the suppression starts to come that will require a mini pct afterwards. Suppression is not the same as shutdown so keep that in mind. You wont be shut down and you dont need a test base with ostarine. It's best ran at 12vweeks

you should never get "badly" suppressed with ostarine man... females dont even run it at 10 mg... i have no clue where you are getting your info from, but you have this all wrong

Top Bottom