napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine side effects for women

Garretth

Are there any women on here that have and side effects while on ostarine? My wife has been on ostarine for a little over two months and has noticed that her menstrual cycle has been very sporadic and almost seems that she is always pmsing and moody. Does the ostarine usually affect a woman's cycle? She started with ostarine from evolution peptides, but has been using ostarine from pure essence labs for a little over a month.

The only side effects that I am aware of are gains. Have heard nothing of Ostarine effecting a womens cycle. What brand is she using I hope its not a pill, because if that is the case she is taking most likely Pro Hormones not a Womens best friend

I cant really speak on that bc my old lady is on them from sarmsx but she had some sporadic periods anyway premenopausal

Haven't heard of that happening but anything is possible. Everyone responds differently. What dose is she taking?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The only side effects that I am aware of are gains. Have heard nothing of Ostarine effecting a womens cycle. What brand is she using I hope its not a pill, because if that is the case she is taking most likely Pro Hormones not a Womens best friend

LOL spot on... !!

no, this is not something associated with ostarine use... of course, as i always try to tell others, you never know and you could be a person that falls into that 1-2 percentile where something just does not agree with your body, but in general, this is not something correlated with use whatsoever... im glad you rid yourself of the evolution product and that could have had something to do with it, but genuine ostarine as you have now would not cause any of these issues...

She was on 12.5mg a day and I bumped her up to 25mg a day at the end. Gonna stop the ostarine for 6-8 weeks and I'll star the GW, ostarine, S4 stack from pure essence and see if she gets any sides. Thanks for the input, kinda hard to find info for women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was on 12.5mg a day and I bumped her up to 25mg a day at the end. Gonna stop the ostarine for 6-8 weeks and I'll star the GW, ostarine, S4 stack from pure essence and see if she gets any sides. Thanks for the input, kinda hard to find info for women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you did the dosing properly brother so thats good to see... anytime you need any info whatsoever, dont hesitate to let me know

Top Bottom