napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine, S4, Cardarine cutting cycle.

knicksdun

Hey everyone. First post so forgive me if I have done something incorrectly here.

I am currently running a strength cycle for ostarine at 25mg ED for 4 weeks followed by a 4 week break and repeating 3 times. My goal is NOT to put on mass/size, it is to gain strength. I am however not monitoring calories too strictly and so will no doubt gain some mass. I am a performance athlete who is required to be at a certain weight, therefor at the end of this I will be going onto a cutting cycle.

I plan to run S4 at 50mg for week 1-6 (this is before cutting starts)
I then at week 6-12 plan to add ostarine @25mg whilst still using s4 (week 6-12 is when I will be cutting)
I also plan on using Cardarine from week 4-16 @20mg.
I will be implementing a PCT from week 12-16 that includes: Cardarine (GW) @20mg. As well as clomid for 4 weeks as follows: 50/25/25/25. Whilst also using Man Sports: Nolvadren XT.

Is this a good cycle? Anything you would add/ do differently?

You really need to run the mk2866 the whole 12 weeks along with the s4. Otherwise you aren't getting the full 12 week benefit from it

Hey Dylan, I have watched a lot of your videos, and lurked on this site for a good while now. I thought I had worked this out quite well, but obviously not. What would you recommend I change? Thanks for your input.

Thank you for the feedback, my reason for not doing so was suppression. However as long as I have a good PCT in place it shouldn't be an issue.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I appreciate greatly you helping me dylan, I know it is different from person to person, but would you expect someone to experience a noticeable suppression from this? Or very mild.

would anything else change in terms of pct etc? Or everything is the same, with rad140 being added weeks 1-12 @20mg ED.

Top Bottom