napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine, RAD 140, Cardarine

Peter.W

So Im planning my next cycle.

Until now I have done some pure LGD cycle. (probably 2-3 years ago) A LGD with Ostarine where i first used the lgd and then after 1 month followed with ostarine. (1year ago) And then a pure Ostarinecycle (2 months ago).

Now i did some research and found Ostarine, RAD 140 and Cardarine fitting for my purpose. (i dont want to gain as much muscle, more shredding and strength, as Im a dancer and need to be flexible and fast)

So i wanted to ask you guys whats the best usage of those. should i just take all together? Or maybe leave some space between?

i could find that combining 2 of those is quite common. So should i do only 2?

Maybe someone knows / has experience with a even better stack for my purpose?

Thanks alot already :)

I mean I love cardarine, osta, and s4 for shredding personally but rad140 instead of S4 would work too.

Cardarine is essential in any cutting/shredding stack. My preference is to run everything together though instead of one compound for 4 weeks, then the next compound etc. There is synergy to running them together.

for your purposes here is the stack to go with.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

they have the best quality you can find

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

GW is going to be your best bet obviously here. that is something i always suggest as a base. then add in another sarm to your choosing if you want a basic stack

the key is getting LEGIT sarms, that is why our sponsor sarms.forsale is who you need to buy from. if you get fake GW you will set yourself back

for your purposes here is the stack to go with.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

they have the best quality you can find

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan,

I'm planning on running this same cutting cycle- I've had great results from GW and S4. Also will add MK 2866 for the healing aspects and general good mood it gave me before.

Couple questions:
- 25 mg a day for MK 2866?
- what purpose does the DGA POST CT serve?
- do you prefer Clomid or nolva?

Thanks as always for putting out the best sarms advice!

Hey Dylan,

I'm planning on running this same cutting cycle- I've had great results from GW and S4. Also will add MK 2866 for the healing aspects and general good mood it gave me before.

Couple questions:
- 25 mg a day for MK 2866?
- what purpose does the DGA POST CT serve?
- do you prefer Clomid or nolva?

Thanks as always for putting out the best sarms advice!
yes, 25 mg per day on mk2866... dga post helps mitigate on cycle suppression and it literally makes no difference between clomid or nolva... thats just personal preference

So I took my first dose this morning of this cycle- GW 501516, SR 9009, S4 and MK 2866. And it figures, halfway through my first set of sumo deadlifts tonight I felt a pull in my right groin muscle.

Had a similar injury on the left leg last year. Had to stop all lower work, including boxing and martial arts for over a month. This time doesn't seem as bad, but I don't want to push it.

Since I've only taken 1 dose, am I better off postponing thus cycle until I feel 100% again, to maximize the benefits? Or should I continue?

For background, I'm 45 and am in a 3x week full body split and 3x week boxing/martial Arts.

So I took my first dose this morning of this cycle- GW 501516, SR 9009, S4 and MK 2866. And it figures, halfway through my first set of sumo deadlifts tonight I felt a pull in my right groin muscle.

Had a similar injury on the left leg last year. Had to stop all lower work, including boxing and martial arts for over a month. This time doesn't seem as bad, but I don't want to push it.

Since I've only taken 1 dose, am I better off postponing thus cycle until I feel 100% again, to maximize the benefits? Or should I continue?

For background, I'm 45 and am in a 3x week full body split and 3x week boxing/martial Arts.
i would see how bad the injury is first... maybe give it a few days to see first....

Top Bottom