napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine + rad 140

ericturner545

So I’m new to SARMs. I have this combo enroute to me now. I’ve been using test e for some time now but just tired of the negative sides I get. Bad acne and very sensitive to gyno so having to continually run amorasine with my cycles
Anyways I wanted to try out this combo of Ostarine and rad140. Read a bunch about it seems good.
Anyone have any personal experience with Ostarine and rad140 stacked?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't stacked MK2866 with RAD before but have used MK in PCT. It depends what your goals are for your cycle . If you want to Bulk id go LGD + RAD and add GW for endurance etc but if you recomp then S4 + MK2866 and GW is pretty awesome .MK2866 has some pretty good healing properties so if you have a injury etc it may assist. I'm cutting atm into week 7 of RAD 140, S4 and GW. Loving this stack . Got abit of vision sides now at 75mg daily but it mainly from dark to light and its defiantly bearable . Strength gains on s4 are REAL. I just PR bench press on a cut. Ive been chasing this number for years now . Pretty stoked .

I had great results running these compounds together – and at a low-dose – probably half of what most people run in these forums. The thing with our Rad is that after a month the lethargy kicks in big time – so I would personally use it as a kicker – perhaps for 4 to 6 weeks while you’re running the Osta and then continue with the Osta for the rest of your cycle. You were going to need a serm such as Clomid in your PCT

its a great stack as long as you have quality sarms to run... heres how to run it properly..

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the right stack to run. Let us know if you have any other questions

Thanks for the reply’s. I’ll take some pre during and post pic and stats once I’m on

Top Bottom