napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine question?

Cybermatrix

Was wondering if anyone could advise me. Have been dosing Osta for about 9 weeks now. Thought I was taking 30 mg daily, but as it seems to be the dropper is designed to hold at least 15 mg more than what is labeled. So I may have been dosing more than the recommended amount. I feel GREAT and the gains don't lie!!! I read online that 25 mg daily was recommended for optimal results... just wondering if I'm shorting myself or if it's safe to continue taking a fully loaded dropper every morning? 😁 Thanks!

I guess supression would be a bigger concern? Dosing more than 50% than recomended dose is quite alot...

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

I guess supression would be a bigger concern? Dosing more than 50% than recomended dose is quite alot...

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
exactly and THIS is a prime example of why people get hurt and have problems...

Yeah... that's too high of dose. You'll more then likely become lethargic along with other weird sides. I would stay at the recommended dose. More is not better when it comes to ostarine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... that's too high of dose. You'll more then likely become lethargic along with other weird sides. I would stay at the recommended dose. More is not better when it comes to ostarine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I'll definitely bring it down. Ostarine was a great experience for me, but nearing the end of my cycle I don't want to mess anything up. And I get it from a local nutrition shop in town. They sell SARMS and PCTs

good fucking lord... you need a full pct and STOP buying shit like that from a "local nutrition store" man... those shops sells sarms that are prohormones... you better get a full pct asap man... DO NOT fuck around with that.

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom