napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine Protocol

jj11993

Hey guys, wanted to ask you a few questions regarding an Ostarine cycle I'm looking to do. I'm looking for a small performance boost, nothing crazy for my first time with using any sort of performance enhancers. I'm 190lbs, 5'11", about 11/12% body fat, 24 years old.

Planning to do a cycle as follows:

Ostarine: 25mg/day for 6 weeks

PCT
Clomid25/25/25/25

I'm pretty set on just sticking to Ostarine ( of course purchased from I sarms) but the PCT protocol has me a little confused. What do you recommend? Thank you in advance!

Hey guys, wanted to ask you a few questions regarding an Ostarine cycle I'm looking to do. I'm looking for a small performance boost, nothing crazy for my first time with using any sort of performance enhancers. I'm 190lbs, 5'11", about 11/12% body fat, 24 years old.

Planning to do a cycle as follows:

Ostarine: 25mg/day for 6 weeks

PCT
Clomid25/25/25/25

I'm pretty set on just sticking to Ostarine ( of course purchased from I sarms) but the PCT protocol has me a little confused. What do you recommend? Thank you in advance!
im happy to help brother but understand that you are WASTING a perfectly bad ass cycle... you need to run this 12 weeks, not 6... why would you run half a cycle??? there is no concern or difference in sides from 6 to 12 weeks so i dont get it? here is the link to get the mini pct followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

6 weeks is too short. You should be running 12 weeks for max results. Six weeks you are only half way there. Follow Dylan protocol! Increase to 12 weeks

MissBizz

Top Bottom