napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine As Pct After LGD Cycle

Bona111

As the title says. Can you use Osta as a Pct after an LGD cycle. Is it possible that u could still be suppressed after doing this and how would u go about it. I was thinking of running LGD for 8 weeks, then Osta for 4 to cut a bit and then have 4 weeks off using Nolva if required. What do ya think?
Don't mention stacking coz I'm not doing it and I won't take mk677, cardarine and that shit.

I recommend just sticking with the same compounds for 12 straight weeks. You won't accomplish much in 4 weeks.

You really should run LGD for 12 weeks. If you only run it for 8 you will be cutting off the best part of the cycle.
Then if you run the next part for 4 you will not get the benefit from it cause that cycle is too short. I don’t think you will get your expectations met that way.

ostarine is not a pct.. so no, you cannot... ostarine is a small part of a pct after a steroid cycle but should not be after a sarms cycle... your layout makes zero sense... ostarine for 4 weeks in a cycle is not going to do much for you and just a waste of money... you need to run lgd 12 weeks...

Ok guys, thanks for the input. I'll run the lgd for 12 weeks and save the Osta for another time.

Top Bottom