napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine MK-2866 while on TRT Andriol

foxb

I recently got interested in SARMs, and ordered Cardarine GW-501516 just a few days ago to start with (yes, I realize is't not even a "real" SARM).
My older brother (49years old, 30years in bodybuilding!) got interested as well, since he is already on TRT for several months, prescribed by his urologist. He takes 2x40mg Andriol Testocaps.
Now he's looking into trying Ostarine MK-2866. Would this combo be a good idea?
My main concern would be: will the Ostarine MK-2866 not even suppress his natural T even more, so the need for his dose TRT would be higher?
And would he need a PCT, since his already taking exogenous T?
Difficult questions probably...

Anyone good advice?

Thanks

I recently got interested in SARMs, and ordered Cardarine GW-501516 just a few days ago to start with (yes, I realize is't not even a "real" SARM).
My older brother (49years old, 30years in bodybuilding!) got interested as well, since he is already on TRT for several months, prescribed by his urologist. He takes 2x40mg Andriol Testocaps.
Now he's looking into trying Ostarine MK-2866. Would this combo be a good idea?
My main concern would be: will the Ostarine MK-2866 not even suppress his natural T even more, so the need for his dose TRT would be higher?
And would he need a PCT, since his already taking exogenous T?
Difficult questions probably...

Anyone good advice?

Thanks

Ostarine does not affect anythng if you are on TRT, and you also will not require a pct if you are on TRT. The main thing is getting quality MK-2866. The best source for high legit quality is www.sarmsx.com

My brother (49years old, 30years in bodybuilding!) is taking 3x40mg Andriol Testocaps now, prescribed by the doctor. This does not do anything on his energy or muscle building, it only elevates the T within the normal ranges.
I ordered for him on sarmsx Ostarine MK-2866 and Cardarine GW-501516 as well.

I only now learn about Testolone (RAD-140). Would this for him not be a better idea? To be combined with MK and GW?
Would he then still need the Andriol?

Difficult questions again :sad::sad:
Please advise us...
We have no experience with SARMs.
But this is changing!

rad cannot replace any sort of trt brother... it was INTENDED for that purpose but it has not shown that particular capability...

Top Bottom