napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine MK-2866 Pill form by Savage LineLabs

langderks

Hey I'm looking at this product by Savage LineLabs, 10mg Ostarine in pill form. I know you always say SARMS should be liquid form but is it possible for them to be in pill form and still work the way they should? please let me know what you think of the product whenever you get a chance.

is it possible, yes, but likely, no because most fill them with prohormones and/or fillers and i have had several people complain to me about this company you bought from... i wish you would have asked before purchasing...

If you're from the states you're best off getting your sarms from sarmsx. If you're in Canada I understand you may wanna get a domestic source, there is one Canadian domestic source I trust but if you're American just stick with sarmsx for your products.

Hey I'm looking at this product by Savage LineLabs, 10mg Ostarine in pill form. I know you always say SARMS should be liquid form but is it possible for them to be in pill form and still work the way they should? please let me know what you think of the product whenever you get a chance.

I'v never heard of the source, but I know I personally wouldn't trust it, especially being in pill form because you really just don't know what's going to be in that bottle. I only go with what I know is high quality and legit, which you can't go wrong with sarmsx

Top Bottom