napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine MK-2866 and PCT

semangatgym

Hello all, i just finished my Ostarine MK-2866 Cycle for 3 months, 20mg a day, do i need PCT like clomid or something ? My seller only recommend me to use testoterone booster for 1 month, but its been 1 week right now and kinda feel like bad mood and no urge to sex at all ? Is this the side effect of ostarine ? Or maybe i need another strong PCT ? Please help, thank you very much !

I recommend a single serm 4 week PCT to help get back to normal as well as a test booster combo like ostazol

yes, you need a pct... you need to get ostazol from esarms.com and then run clomid along with it...

Thank you DylanGemelli, i live in Indonesia, seems hard to find Ostazol, how many dose of clomid btw and how long ? Thank you for the help

4 weeks of clomid at 25 mg per day

I defer to you Dylan, but isn't 4 weeks of clomid a bit harsh for a 12 week ostarine cycle at 25mg? OP should get blood work done to see how suppressed he is before jumping on the clomid train (IMO). I am on the same cycle now 25mg Ostarine pd and 20mg of cardarine. I was planning on doing arimistane 50mg twice a day for a month plus a booster like ostrazol. I plan on having my blood work done and I'll decide after I see the numbers. I am almost 46, so bouncing back may be more of a challenge for me so I was planning on doing nova (40/40/20/20) as an alternative based if my test doesn't bounce back. I have nova, arimistane and HGC on hand (although I don't plan on using the HGC for this cycle).

I defer to you Dylan, but isn't 4 weeks of clomid a bit harsh for a 12 week ostarine cycle at 25mg? OP should get blood work done to see how suppressed he is before jumping on the clomid train (IMO). I am on the same cycle now 25mg Ostarine pd and 20mg of cardarine. I was planning on doing arimistane 50mg twice a day for a month plus a booster like ostrazol. I plan on having my blood work done and I'll decide after I see the numbers. I am almost 46, so bouncing back may be more of a challenge for me so I was planning on doing nova (40/40/20/20) as an alternative based if my test doesn't bounce back. I have nova, arimistane and HGC on hand (although I don't plan on using the HGC for this cycle).

Your very incorrect. Not to mention You are running an ai with something that doesnt convert to estrogen and on top of that, your insinuating thats going to fo something for pct... i appreciate different ideas but im pretty sure i grasp what is needed for pct with sarms considering ive been doing this over a decades. Not to mention 25 mg of clomid is an extremely low dose

Thank you very much Dylan for your help ! and thank you est190 also. Dylan i've only found Clomid with 20mg / tablet, is 20mg / tablet okay ? Its hard to find clomid here, and i found only 20mg dose and 50mg dose, thank you !

Thank you very much Dylan for your help ! and thank you est190 also. Dylan i've only found Clomid with 20mg / tablet, is 20mg / tablet okay ? Its hard to find clomid here, and i found only 20mg dose and 50mg dose, thank you !

yes, that would be just fine

Thank you very much Dylan, im currently at day 3 now following your recommendation, i wonder how many days to take effects back to normal ? Cause right now i feel the same

Thank you very much Dylan, im currently at day 3 now following your recommendation, i wonder how many days to take effects back to normal ? Cause right now i feel the same
3 days loll? what? your not going to feel a thing different in 3 days... i have no idea how long it will take... everyone is different but it certainly wont do much in 3 days man

it´s my second cycle of 8 weeks on ostarine 10mg;
Last time i didnt do pct, just 2 months of ostarine, i didnt feel any syntoms of low testo and the doctor said i was fine; the exams pré and post(3 weeks after end cycle) that time were:

fsh 5,88 7,02
lh 7,65 3,34
testosterona total 441,96 363,13
testosterona livre 9,70 9,27
estradiol 22,00 16
DHT 571,10 518,7

just not keen on going to the doctor again now that i am getting to the end of the cycle... should i bother with a PCT or not?

Cheers

it´s my second cycle of 8 weeks on ostarine 10mg;
Last time i didnt do pct, just 2 months of ostarine, i didnt feel any syntoms of low testo and the doctor said i was fine; the exams pré and post(3 weeks after end cycle) that time were:

fsh 5,88 7,02
lh 7,65 3,34
testosterona total 441,96 363,13
testosterona livre 9,70 9,27
estradiol 22,00 16
DHT 571,10 518,7

just not keen on going to the doctor again now that i am getting to the end of the cycle... should i bother with a PCT or not?

Cheers

How soon after your cycle did you take those bloods?

Yea I mean you could still do a low dose clomid PCT with a natural test booster or just a natural test booster.

You can also just let yourself recover naturally but will take longer.

Up to you.

Top Bottom