napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine and lgd stack

axmelt

What are y'all guys thought on a Osta and LGD stack for a bulk? It has always sounded like a good idea but a recently read an article about binding affinity and stacking products that said an Osta and LGD stack wouldn't work as well as other stacks due to both SARM's using the same receptors and in term end up "fighting each other" for benefits. I would like to everyone's thoughts on this stack, or the science behind it or especially interested in anyone's past experience and results with it.

Thanks guys

What are y'all guys thought on a Osta and LGD stack for a bulk? It has always sounded like a good idea but a recently read an article about binding affinity and stacking products that said an Osta and LGD stack wouldn't work as well as other stacks due to both SARM's using the same receptors and in term end up "fighting each other" for benefits. I would like to everyone's thoughts on this stack, or the science behind it or especially interested in anyone's past experience and results with it.

Thanks guys

that is the stupidest fucking thing ive heard... thats a damn good stack.. there's an article you need to read and get your facts straight on this... this is so absurd... thats someone or people speaking on things they are clueless about... when lgd first came out, because companies advertised it as very similar to ostarine, that it was pointless to run them together which we all clearly know is so far from true... you need to read this article... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...ies-don-t-know-14848.html?highlight=receptors

i can help you set up a mean sarms stack.. let me know your age/height/weight/bodyfat and your specific goals...

Thanks guys

There is no such thing as competing for receptors. That is broscience and nothing more.

LGD and MK-2866 make an awesome stack, just as many other sarms stack well together. If you are looking to bulk, they will be great for that purpose. If you want to enhance it further, you can add RAD-140 to it which is very powerful for bulking and strength.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

let me know you are seeing this and if you have any further questions... pure absurdity is what you have heard...

that is the stupidest fucking thing ive heard... thats a damn good stack.. there's an article you need to read and get your facts straight on this... this is so absurd... thats someone or people speaking on things they are clueless about... when lgd first came out, because companies advertised it as very similar to ostarine, that it was pointless to run them together which we all clearly know is so far from true... you need to read this article... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...ies-don-t-know-14848.html?highlight=receptors

i can help you set up a mean sarms stack.. let me know your age/height/weight/bodyfat and your specific goals...

Yeah that's what my guy down out the local nutrition shop said too, said it was total BS. I read all about SARM's but wanted to clear that concern. It's a stack I really look forward to starting here in the upcoming month or so. The benefits of both combined seem great. Anyone have a link to a log of this stack or any experience with it ?

Thanks Dylan and everyone for all the great advice and help

Yeah that's what my guy down out the local nutrition shop said too, said it was total BS. I read all about SARM's but wanted to clear that concern. It's a stack I really look forward to starting here in the upcoming month or so. The benefits of both combined seem great. Anyone have a link to a log of this stack or any experience with it ?

Thanks Dylan and everyone for all the great advice and help
PLEASE DO NOT BUY any sarms from your nutrition store or you are going to be VERY VERY SORRY... they ALWAYS sell prohormones... Ask 44yogearhead about what happened to his son at one of these fucking places... DO NOT learn the hard way... let me know your main goal and i'll set you up a mean cycle...

PLEASE DO NOT BUY any sarms from your nutrition store or you are going to be VERY VERY SORRY... they ALWAYS sell prohormones... Ask 44yogearhead about what happened to his son at one of these fucking places... DO NOT learn the hard way... let me know your main goal and i'll set you up a mean cycle...

I've never bought any SARM's from him. Concerns with the legitimacy of some stuff he stocks. But we're buds and we chat about it all. Does DNA Anabolics still put bad shit in their SARMS's or did they finally clean up their act a little bit?

I've never bought any SARM's from him. Concerns with the legitimacy of some stuff he stocks. But we're buds and we chat about it all. Does DNA Anabolics still put bad shit in their SARMS's or did they finally clean up their act a little bit?
DO NOT use them either.. if you do, plan on needing a full pct, cycle support etc and dont run them too long or youll be sorry because it wont be sarms... www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

DO NOT use them either.. if you do, plan on needing a full pct, cycle support etc and dont run them too long or youll be sorry because it wont be sarms... www.sarmsx.com has the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

Yeah I buy from SarmsX. Love them. But me and my guy down at the shop we're talking back and forth about it, and you might be able to shed more knowledge about it too. I've seen your threads before about how bad Enhanced Athlete is, but how about DNA Anabolics or Blackstone Labs, have those companies been popped for bad SARM's previously?

Yeah I buy from SarmsX. Love them. But me and my guy down at the shop we're talking back and forth about it, and you might be able to shed more knowledge about it too. I've seen your threads before about how bad Enhanced Athlete is, but how about DNA Anabolics or Blackstone Labs, have those companies been popped for bad SARM's previously?
i cannot comment on people getting "popped", thats not a smart thing to do but i do know this, ask around about those two... they are infamous... period... thats up to you bro... try them out, my point is this, it would be wise to treat it as though its a normal cycle because you will need a full pct and on cycle protection... you wouldnt need any of that with real sarms..

I personally wouldn't risk using any company besides sarmsx myself. You it don't know what you are getting, and many times its toxic prohomones. With sarmsx you know the level of quality and purity you're getting

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Or the guy lactating brown ooze now that didnt listen.

Top Bottom