napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine + LGD 4033 Stack Help

Sharkfinn960

I am going to be taking Ostarine and LGD for a 45 day cycle to help stack on weight and size. I am planning on taking 25mg of ostarine and 15mg of LGD daily. Should I take my dosage in the morning, at night or split it up? Am I correctly Dosed? Should I add or remove anything from my stack? I workout either in the morning before school or sometimes after school... it varies and I am not able to set a specific workout time. Any suggestions or input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Also, if anyone has any reputable places to purchase these SARMS or ways to find reputable dealers please let me know. Thanks again.

Last edited:
I don't really like you taking ANY peds at 20 years old . Looking at your stats you defiantly need to eat more and put more time in the gym. Your natural hormone level should be skyrocketing at 20 years old. I think you should spend a year or two working on that diet and training then consider this cycle but other guys here might disagree with me.

you should not be using anything at 20 years old and 45 days is a waste of time and money... that literally makes no sense.. save your money and yourself all the trouble and wait a few years, not only because your too young but also because you need to have a lot of knowledge first...

Top Bottom