napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine Help

Kmdrizzle

About to start a cycle of Ostarine (8 weeks, 30mg a day). This is my first cycle of any performance enhancing drug lol. Im currently in a cut (2000 calories a day, losing 2 lbs per week) and am wondering if I need to up my calories while I’m on cycle. From what I’ve heard, the ostarine will make me slightly leaner, but my question is, will the lower calories that I’m currently consuming (2000) prevent muscle gain, which is sorta my main goal. Thanks!

ostarine PRESERVES muscle even in a deficit... how you eat depends on your goals, period... however it allows you to eat at a slight deficit and still gain lean muscle

About to start a cycle of Ostarine (8 weeks, 30mg a day). This is my first cycle of any performance enhancing drug lol. Im currently in a cut (2000 calories a day, losing 2 lbs per week) and am wondering if I need to up my calories while I’m on cycle. From what I’ve heard, the ostarine will make me slightly leaner, but my question is, will the lower calories that I’m currently consuming (2000) prevent muscle gain, which is sorta my main goal. Thanks!

Being at a lower caloric level will not prevent muscle gain, but it will certainly impact the amount you gain. Obvioulsy lower nutrient intake is going to have some impact on The amount of muscle you are gaining.

If your main goal is muscle gain, you probably shouldn't be in a defecit.

let me know if you have any further questions

Like Rick Rock said, I know my gains will not be to full potential due to the deficit, but my question is: is it not worth being in a deficit due to the “less gains”? I can’t seem to find many good ostarine transformations so I have nothing really to base it (the amount of muscle and strength people gain from ostarine) on. It’s Probably something I’ll just have to wait and see for myself lol.

Unfortunately im not a psychic bro but ostarine is designed to prevent muscle wasting and would allow to make gains in a moderate deficit

Top Bottom