napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine , gw, s4 stack

Arild

Hi . Im Running 12 weeks on the triple stack. Ostarine 20mg in morning, and s4 50mg , 25mg in morning and 25mg about 5 hours later. Gw 20mg 30min preworkout. This is brawn nutrition. Im from Norway, so it's difficult to order from others country..

What do you recomend for pct? I have this one..

Thanks😊

www.musclefactory.nu/blank-kxpc8/pct-complete

that is not even close to pct and i am familiar with brawn and i know the bull shit that has gone on with them.. i would HIGHLY recommend a full pct because i can pretty much guarantee you that you dont have real sarms... too much shit over too long with them... you do what you want but what you have is not going to do a damn thing for recovery

Thanks. This is the only web site from Norway that i can order sarms and ph from..

https://www.fitnesselite.eu

So what brand should i go for if you have to choose? My main goal is cutting while gaining strenght, and of course keeping the size.. Im already on s4 and gw from brawn.. havent started on Ostarine yet.. hope IT is a ok brand.. it's difficult to order from others country here in Norway.. would really like the sarms1 brand..

Im 34years old. 180cm high
About 25% bodyfat
Trained since 16 years old.
The last 5 years wery little training (kids)☺
Want to get in shape.. ripped...

Im training 2-3 times pr week. Crossfit 2times pr week and 1times pr week something Else i Choose to do.. Does not have so mutch time, so i try to be aktive on my Job and try to take my bikecykle to Jon 2 times pr week. It's 14km one way, so thats helping me on the cardio☺.

Thanks alot for helping me😁

Arild.

It’s difficult to find real sarms brother, because they’re often faked. If I were you, I would go with a trusted source like Sarmsx or Biotech... at least you know that what you’re getting are actually sarms

It’s difficult to find real sarms brother, because they’re often faked. If I were you, I would go with a trusted source like Sarmsx or Biotech... at least you know that what you’re getting are actually sarms
thats the best advice you are going to get

Thanks. This is the only web site from Norway that i can order sarms and ph from..

https://www.fitnesselite.eu

So what brand should i go for if you have to choose? My main goal is cutting while gaining strenght, and of course keeping the size.. Im already on s4 and gw from brawn.. havent started on Ostarine yet.. hope IT is a ok brand.. it's difficult to order from others country here in Norway.. would really like the sarms1 brand..

Im 34years old. 180cm high
About 25% bodyfat
Trained since 16 years old.
The last 5 years wery little training (kids)☺
Want to get in shape.. ripped...

Im training 2-3 times pr week. Crossfit 2times pr week and 1times pr week something Else i Choose to do.. Does not have so mutch time, so i try to be aktive on my Job and try to take my bikecykle to Jon 2 times pr week. It's 14km one way, so thats helping me on the cardio☺.

Thanks alot for helping me��

Arild.

Biotech has high quality legit sarms bro, and I'm pretty sure they can ship to you in Norway. Email them at [email protected] for ordering info

Top Bottom