napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine Expiration Date

ChessCarnival

Hello Guys!

Back in 2016, my brother bought two bottles of "OSTA RX" from IronMag Labs but he ended up not using it, now I got the 2 bottles for me.

In the label it says MFG 11/15 but there's no expiration date in it. Can I still use it safely and effectively? Any concerns? Is it still going to work?

I tried contacting them but got no reply on my two attempts.

Many thanks guys.

Your storage is fine. Itll be close to same quality as it was. I just dont know the quality of the source to begin with

that source is NOT QUALITY so it makes no difference on whether they are good in terms of expiration, i would never touch that shit

Thank you RickRock and Dylan!

I think I'll have a look at other sources for my SARMS needs.

What do you guys recommend? I couldn't acess sarmsx.com.

Regardless of legitamacy, powders/tabs/meds etc are good for years and years beyond date losing very little potency. Read up on the Harvard studies of pharmaceutical expiration dates, they even tested some 30 year old products that were nearly as potent as the new.

Regardless of legitamacy, powders/tabs/meds etc are good for years and years beyond date losing very little potency. Read up on the Harvard studies of pharmaceutical expiration dates, they even tested some 30 year old products that were nearly as potent as the new.

That's great news for I have some other supps here like one Ashwagandha + a Rhodiola in powder form that I stopped using a long time ago. They are all fine stored here, at least.

Thanks for the info man.

Top Bottom