napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine Dosage Based on Bodyweight

hey_lover

From what I've read about Ostarine, 20-30mg seems to be the recommend dose to get the most out of the compound. However, very little seems to be said regarding whether the dosage should be adjusted in relation to your bodyweight. I weigh 65kg, so is there a recommendation on how much mg to take based on lb/kg of weight?

You kind of have to figure that out for yourself. The recommended dosage is just that... recommended. Dial it in according to your needs and goals. You also have to account for side effects and the amount of suppression a higher dosage will cause.

From what I've read about Ostarine, 20-30mg seems to be the recommend dose to get the most out of the compound. However, very little seems to be said regarding whether the dosage should be adjusted in relation to your bodyweight. I weigh 65kg, so is there a recommendation on how much mg to take based on lb/kg of weight?

I'm 223lbs at 5'11 and I take 25mg once a day and it works as intended

I weigh 143 lbs and am 5'5. I intend to start off on the lower end of 10-15mg and then ramp it up to 20-25mg depending on how I respond to it.

it has zero to do with your body weight...females run it higher than 10 mg... i ve been doing this over a decade... i think i know what im talking about when it comes to this and your weight has zero to do with the dosing... start at 25 mg per day the first two weeks and then you bump to 50 mg the next 10 weeks

I recommend 25mg per day for men and half that dose for women regardless of body weight. I apply the same principle to supplements and steroids as well.

Top Bottom