PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Ostarine and Clomid Bloodwork

Ostarine and Clomid Bloodwork

So I did an ostarine only cycle for a couple of months and here are my pre and post bloodworks for test and e2. Other hormones and cholesterol were normal throughout the process.

Pre
    Total test - 545
    Estradiol - 40

Estradiol - 38

I then went on the recommended PCT which consisted of clomid and GW. Right after the PCT I took my bloods again

Total test - 981
    Estradiol - 48

This obviously shot my test (and unfortunately e2) back up. I figured I was good to go and soon it will go back down to normal levels. However fast forward 3 months to the present day I've been noticing some libido issues (possible low test). Things are just not as normal in that area so I decided to get my bloodwork done again and the results came back today.

Total test - 875
    Estradiol - 31

My test actually came in still high and I'm struggling with the sex drive. Is it normal for the clomid to still have this effect on my test 3 months after I stop? And with everything I've been doing lately, could that have done something to my libido? I really appreciate any input

everything looks great bloodwork wise... have you checked your free test and shbg?

I checked my free test right after I finished the clomid and it was at 106. So I figured I was good there. I didn't check it on my last test. Shbg was never checked. Is it possible these are off?

Quote Originally Posted by TM14217 View Post
    I checked my free test right after I finished the clomid and it was at 106. So I figured I was good there. I didn't check it on my last test. Shbg was never checked. Is it possible these are off?
    Im not a psychic bro. Get your shbg checked

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Im not a psychic bro. Get your shbg checked
    I'll get my free test checked as well and give an update in a few days

Ok so my shbg is 54 (reference 10-50) and free test is 46.4 (reference 46.0-224.0). Is clomid or Ostarine known for doing this and how do I fix it??

no they are not but thats your issue... your shbg is high causing your free test to be bound up and be quite low... you need to run proviron, 50 mg per day, at least 12 weeks

Ok would this be a temporary fix or would I be good to go after the 12 weeks? Not sure how the proviron works in this way

proviron lowers shbg, which then frees up bound testosterone and yes, it should fix the problem