napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine + Cardarine with log

sdfa

Male, 23
Starting Weight: 81kg
Height: 175cm
Ended up @ 14% bf after last diet @ 77kg, after that i've gained 4kg during clean bulking so currently at 16-17% i'd guess.
Notable injuries: Left shoulder injury from couple years back that i'm hoping to get better with the use of ostarine

Training: Usually 4 times a week of weight training, each muscle group once / week, sometimes adding extra arm day if i feel like it
Train#1 Chest, Triceps, Abs
Train#2 Legs
Train#3 Back (Upper & Lower), Biceps, Sides
Train#4 Shoulders, Gluteal muscle group every bi-weekly, some extras here & there if i feel like i need to hit something again, usually some parts of the legs.

Couple cardio trains / week cycling between jogging / HIIT running depending on which muscle groups i've trained. Usually doing jogs after leg days.

The plan: To test out these two interesting SARMs & see what i can achieve while recomping.
I'm aiming to keep calories around my maintenance at first, cutting some carbs and going under maintenance nearing end of the cycle.

Layout:

Week 1-12 Ostarine 25mg ed
Week 2-16 Cardarine 20mg ed (reason for not taking on week 1 is to see how ostarine works for me solo first)
Week 13-16 Tamoxifen 20/10/10/10 (was this correct dosage to run as mini pct?)
Week 9-16 DAA

Also using

Creatine during the whole cycle
some pwo if i'm feeling extra tired before workout
good multivitamin with minerals
extra vitamin D & calcium (taking calcium & d vitamin separately from everything else)
omega-3

I'll be updating weekly unless i got something special to share

Week 1: Training was extremely good the whole week & I felt stronger and regained quicker from reps in everything. I only did real cardio once this week & took a couple walks due to legs being like jelly for some days after leg day. I gained 2,4 kg this week to my morning weight during the first 5 days, started loading creating in the past 2 days & gained roughly 0,7kg more during the last 2 days for a total of +3,1kg on the first week. Has to be partly water weight but definately I haven't gained any noticeable amount of fat-mass. My veins are becoming clearer and are popping out in few places. This never happens to me while this high in fat% especially with poor genes for veins. They usually start popping when going closer to 10%, not closer to 15% like now.

I'd be worried about getting something stronger than Ostarine unless it was bought from sarmsX, Will see how it goes from here. Gotta say it's the first time i'm using anything stronger than Creatine, could be the reason for quick gains. Adding that the feeling of well-being & energy is quite strong. I can go by 'till evening without yawning once and feeling great all the time regardless of stressful life situation (Break up, getting rid of apartment & moving).

No weird sides so far except easier time cumming while having sex, which is good thing for me especially now that i need to use condom for casual sex. Not exactly sure if that is good or bad side-effect though.. haven't actually effected my sex drive, just making things easier.

I'll be taking my first dose of Cardarine today, 1 hour before going to gym @ 4pm. Cardarine should have at least some effect immediately, looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Awesome bro. I'll be following your progress. Let me know if you have any questions along the way

excellent bro, im looking forward to your progress bro!

Cardarine was crazy effective even from the first dose. I had the most intensive training yesterday and I was super pumped. I did two extra moves for both chest & triceps and could still do extra set for the last move. I'm hoping this energy will be constant during the training these next few months and not only my body reacting strong to something new!

Also a question Dylan, I clicked "Edit" on my OP, it said "not allowed" and the whole post disappeared.
Not sure if it's a bug or did I mess something up?

not sure on that bro, im not a tech... you may need a certain amount of posts, but im not entirely sure... thanks for the update !

Cardarine was crazy effective even from the first dose. I had the most intensive training yesterday and I was super pumped. I did two extra moves for both chest & triceps and could still do extra set for the last move. I'm hoping this energy will be constant during the training these next few months and not only my body reacting strong to something new!

Also a question Dylan, I clicked "Edit" on my OP, it said "not allowed" and the whole post disappeared.
Not sure if it's a bug or did I mess something up?
Cardarine works fast bro! I'm glad you're loving it, and it will only get better from here!

It's 4th day of Cardarine use, I decided to try 10mg am & 10mg pre-workout. Taking 20mg at once before workout caused me little headache in the back of my head and neck, right side. Similar thing that happens sometimes during sex (called sexual headache). After switching over to 10mg am 10mg pre-workout yesterday I didn't get any headache even the intensity of the exercise was as hard as before. The headache could have been coincidental too, but I felt it was good idea to split the dose just in case. I guess i'll try to move back to 20mg pre-workout when my body is a bit more used to the compound.

The effects of Cardarine are starting to feel more constant, though little milder, instead of like first day when it was overwhelming energy for some 3-4 hours after taking it. My weight jumped up to 86kg yesterday morning, so still a lot on plus compared to starting point. Fat has definitely started melting too with maintenance calories & veins becoming slowly more visible in rest too. It's sick feeling to lose fat & gain this much muscle in such a short time. Clearly the gains are starting to slow down and i'll probably be starting to drop weight soon instead of gaining it with maintenance calories. When that happens i'll probably start cutting the calories down a little bit, maybe 200 under maintenance to start with.

The best thing, Ostarine has completely removed the pain in my left shoulder. It's incredible, I had this pain for years and 1½ weeks after starting Ostarine the pain is non-existent. I did really heavy shoulder training and no pain at all. Definitely a great choice for me!

Nothing good without little bad: I had little feeling of sensitive nipples yesterday, but it disappeared over night. Definitely a sign of hormonal imbalance. If it happens again i'll probably take 10mg of tamoxifen eod or e3d to prevent extra estrogen from forming. I don't have actual AI in hand, silly me, though I suppose Ostarine can't cause that much of hormonal imbalance it'd need actual AI. Ostarine itself can't aromatize, just the extra free testosterone in blood-flow since Ostarine is doing their job. Lazy testosterones if you ask me.

On a sidenote:
Do you think it's good idea to flush them down with grapefruit juice instead of other juices? Grapefruit juice has some bioactivity improving things so I figured out it would be beneficial.

If yes, would 40% grapefruit juice be enough to give some desired effect over normal juices or should i try to find 100% from somewhere? Shops in Finland seem to avoid selling 100% grapefruit juices since they pose a thread with some medications.

Week#3 starting. 2 weeks of Ostarine & 1 week of Cardarine done.
Headache from Cardarine was either my body's response on the first uses or total coincidence. I've upped the dose back to 20mg at once & there is no problems at all. The liquid started turning a little bit cloudy and some particles became visible. No problem, just need to shake it extra careful before taking the dose. Ostarine still looks exactly the same it always been.

Ostarine working wonders & strength is going up a lot. It's hard to keep myself from adding much weight at once, but trying my best to avoid injuries. Cardarine still giving very stable energy but I expected little more endurance-wise while doing cardio. During the trains it's very nice endurance boost (up to limit where extra endurance would be bad & would cause over-training) but definitely doesn't double the endurance while doing pure cardio. Other thing i've noticed is that my training automatically jumped to 1½ hours instead of the common 1 hour for me. I've increased amount of moves for each muscle group but still feeling much better than before using cardarine. Muscles regain very very quickly even tho i've constantly increased volume & weight. Usually the "worst" part is directly after training, not the next day as without SARMs.

Weight has dropped down to little over 85kg in the AM (Was up to almost 87kg last week due to "newbie" gains and some water weight gains from creatine). It's still impressive how I'm losing fat & gaining muscle on maintenance calories. I had minor acne outbreaks in shoulders and upper chest and my skin looked slightly oily the other night. My body seems to react poorly to extra free testosterone in blood. Still having morning woods & estrogen related sides are gone for good so that's a good thing.

On a sidenote:
Do you think it's good idea to flush them down with grapefruit juice instead of other juices? Grapefruit juice has some bioactivity improving things so I figured out it would be beneficial.

If yes, would 40% grapefruit juice be enough to give some desired effect over normal juices or should i try to find 100% from somewhere? Shops in Finland seem to avoid selling 100% grapefruit juices since they pose a thread with some medications.
i always recommend using grapefruit juice as your chaser with sarms, so yes, definitely use it... GREAT WORK so far brother... keep the updates coming and keep going hard bro!

Week#3 starting. 2 weeks of Ostarine & 1 week of Cardarine done.
Headache from Cardarine was either my body's response on the first uses or total coincidence. I've upped the dose back to 20mg at once & there is no problems at all. The liquid started turning a little bit cloudy and some particles became visible. No problem, just need to shake it extra careful before taking the dose. Ostarine still looks exactly the same it always been.

Ostarine working wonders & strength is going up a lot. It's hard to keep myself from adding much weight at once, but trying my best to avoid injuries. Cardarine still giving very stable energy but I expected little more endurance-wise while doing cardio. During the trains it's very nice endurance boost (up to limit where extra endurance would be bad & would cause over-training) but definitely doesn't double the endurance while doing pure cardio. Other thing i've noticed is that my training automatically jumped to 1½ hours instead of the common 1 hour for me. I've increased amount of moves for each muscle group but still feeling much better than before using cardarine. Muscles regain very very quickly even tho i've constantly increased volume & weight. Usually the "worst" part is directly after training, not the next day as without SARMs.

Weight has dropped down to little over 85kg in the AM (Was up to almost 87kg last week due to "newbie" gains and some water weight gains from creatine). It's still impressive how I'm losing fat & gaining muscle on maintenance calories. I had minor acne outbreaks in shoulders and upper chest and my skin looked slightly oily the other night. My body seems to react poorly to extra free testosterone in blood. Still having morning woods & estrogen related sides are gone for good so that's a good thing.
Nice update bro! I'm glad everything is going well for you. Keep it up!

Thanks bros! I'm trying to write about everything that is happening to my body, not only the obvious changes in weight! I know there's a lot of new people to SARMs like me that would like to read 1st use log with all the possible info with sides etc.

I'll try to find some 100% grapefruit juice then, thanks for answer Dylan.

Thanks bros! I'm trying to write about everything that is happening to my body, not only the obvious changes in weight! I know there's a lot of new people to SARMs like me that would like to read 1st use log with all the possible info with sides etc.

for sure bro, im happy to help!

Absolutely bro. We appreciate the detailed updates! Keep them coming!

Sorry for taking a week off from writing. It was my holiday week & I spent it on summer cottage without the access to internet.

Week#5
My weight is actually a bit higher than couple weeks ago. This morning it was 85,6 Kg. However my muscle definition is higher and veins are popping slightly more than before. Been also noticing couple new veins that I've never seen before, even on much lower fat percentages. Either it's because of the SARMs or my fat is lower even though the weight is hardly changed. I'm still able to increase weights on the gym and still need to avoid going too high too quickly so something positive is clearly happening. I've been eating mostly clean even while on the summer cottage, but my cardio there was very limited which could be the reason for halted fat loss. I hit the small village gym couple times but that's it for last week's training. However I need to add more cardio as burning fat is currently more important to me than building more muscle so this week is going to be cardio focused. I'm going to implement some HIIT training as well as this has worked for me nicely before. Should be better now with Cardarine.

I've been taking Tamoxifen 10mg twice a week since I first had some estrogen sides. I feel a lot better for few days after taking the dose and then slightly worse nearing the time for next dosage so there must be some estrogen related issues hidden under the usage of it (Also it tastes quite good ^^). I gotta say I'm not pleased to see I'm this vulnerable to slight changes in free test / for estrogen related issues. I'm sure it will cause some extra troubles in future, especially If i'll ever decide to go for AAS that can actually aromatize.

Last edited:
Top Bottom