napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine/Cardarine 12 week stack PCT questions

wolveses1

I'd like to run Ostarine and cardarine for three months. Since Ostarine is slightly suppressive after 4 weeks, I'd like to do Ostarine alone for the first month then start cardarine and run it for one month after I run out of Ostarine. How much Clomid and Aromatosin should I use for that first month off ostarine? For how long should I use MK and Organ ST? I want to do the healthiest PCT I can and keep all of my gains.

you need to run them both at the same time the entire time... it makes zero sense the way you have it... you dont need aromasin either...

everything you need is at esarms.com

this is the layout

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

brother, do you honestly think i have time to waste in my day? if i give you a layout, then thats how it should be ran...

as far as your gains question... i nor anyone else is a psychic.. i have no clue what you will keep... all i can tell you is that sarms are far easier to keep gains wise than steroids...

No Sorry. So I don't even need to get clomid then? I thought I would need clomid. I will do what you say

Right. That makes sense, I will keep up my diet and training during PCT.

are you kidding me right now? how many times are you going to ask me if you need clomid and me say to run it like i said to run it?? bro, seriously... im trying to be patient here but are you kidding me? you can ask it 100000000 different ways.. if you needed clomid, it would be listed.. please dont tell me you are going to ask again

Hey Dylan just started my cycle following your exact instructions would it be okay for me to create a thread where I share my results and progress?

Hi Dylan
What about GW and MK along with your post ct and do a pct with organ st, GW and post ct? Basically using post ct and organ st in place of mk m1 and Cardazol. Or just stay with the mk 1, GW and cardazol?

Hi Dylan
What about GW and MK along with your post ct and do a pct with organ st, GW and post ct? Basically using post ct and organ st in place of mk m1 and Cardazol. Or just stay with the mk 1, GW and cardazol?

No need for ostabolic in a sarms only pct

Top Bottom