napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine authenticity

Fishmonger93

Hello all,

I'm a newb to SARMs, but I've done a bit of research on them, and I'm interested in using ostarine to maximize the healing of an injury and strengthen the injured site. However, I'm concerned with a pretty fundamental question related to this, which may be obvious to seasoned SARM users.

In the Wikipedia article on ostarine/enobosarm (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enobosarm), it states that the "The chemical structure of ostarine has not been publicly disclosed" by GTx, the company that first developed ostarine. If this is the case, I'm wondering how any of the companies selling ostarine online could be selling real ostarine. Unless there was a leak from GTx, how could their labs create ostarine if the chemical structure was never disclosed by GTx?

Is the Wikipedia article out of date / just plain wrong, or am I misunderstanding/overlooking some crucial part of this? I'm hoping that I'm misunderstanding this, as ostarine looks promising based on the studies I've looked at and the reports I've read...but obviously I don't want to put a chemical in my body if it's likely not what the label says it is.

Thanks guys - any insight into this would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
all im going to say on this is wikipedia bro.. im not sure i even need to elaborate further than that... you should never be getting any facts form wikipedia... i honestly thought at this point that was common knowledge but if its not, now you know

Top Bottom