napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine & PCT

poloukhine

Hey Dylan,

I’m a big fan of yours and just want to first say thanks for all the work you’ve put in trying to get good information out there about all sorts of topics. I’ve found it very useful.

That being said, I had a question about PCT protocol with SARMs. I am soon going to finish a SARMs cycle of rad140 and Ostarine. I am also currently taking mk-677, and will continue taking it during PCT, along with Cardarine and Clomid.

My question is whether or not I should continue with Ostarine during PCT at maybe a small dose or not at all. I know you’ve said that Ostarine is slightly suppressive, and was just wondering whether or not that would be counter intuitive to take during PCT since one of the goals of PCT is to restore natural test production. I’ve loved Ostarine and would love to continue taking it, but not if it would be counter intuitive during PCT.

Any information would help, and thanks for your time.

No do not run it beyond the 12 weeks . With RAD and MK2866 together you will get some suppression . You can continue the Mk677 but when you start PCT just use the clomid and GW

Top Bottom