napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine

Status
Not open for further replies.

dchib999

I saw isarms video on youtube about Ostarine Mk-2866, I been researching the product because I want to try it for its healing properties as well as its ability to build lean muscle. I got a few questions for your about the product if you could answer them it would be much appreciated.

- What's a reasonable price to buy Ostarine mk-2866 for?

- Is there any difference between Capsule form ostarine and liquid form ostarine?

- What place would you recommend to buy ostarine from?

- Is LGD-40331 a stronger version of Ostarine-mk-2866 when it comes to putting on muscle mass, and does LGD-40331 have the same healing properties as ostarine mk -2866?

- How does Ostarine Mk-2866 healing properties compare to TB-500 healing properties?

Thanks for the info,

So there is no real difference between mk-2866 and (LGD) except that LGD is a bit stronger and maybe more beneficial for bulking. My goal is to increase lean muscle, increase power and increase endurance without increasing weight. I am currently 6.2ft 87kg. Would also like to drop to 85kg. So probably Mk-2866 would be more ideal for my goals?
- In regards to dose is it better to take it every morning or before training?
- About peptides ( I live in Sydney and I think this Australian peptide company produces their own stuff, don't think its form china https://www.maroubrapharmacyonline.com.au/?gclid=CJijjray48kCFVaWvQod03sKAw, however I am not 100% sure. I know a few people that have taken TB-500 they claim it helped them heaps with their recovery. The only problem is its very expensive.

For endurance, and my other goals do you think its beneficial to stack mk-2866 with GW-501516, and what kind of dosage for the 2 would your recommend?

For endurance, and my other goals do you think its beneficial to stack mk-2866 with GW-501516, and what kind of dosage for the 2 would your recommend?

Yes, that would be beneficial. Basic cycle would be 12 weeks.

Week 1-12
Osta Mk2866 25mgs/ed
Cardarine GW 20mgs/ed

I ordered osta mk2866 and GW from sarms1 yesturday just waiting for it to arrive now. The dose amount sounds simple enough, is it more beneficial to take it each morning or before training,"or maby mk2866 in mornings and GW before training?
Thanks for the info guys i usually dont ask this many questions but never tried these suplements before so just trying to make sure i do it properly.

I ordered osta mk2866 and GW from sarms1 yesturday just waiting for it to arrive now. The dose amount sounds simple enough, is it more beneficial to take it each morning or before training,"or maby mk2866 in mornings and GW before training?
Thanks for the info guys i usually dont ask this many questions but never tried these suplements before so just trying to make sure i do it properly.

I suggest splitting the dose, 1/2 of dose AM after breakfast, and 1/2 dose before training - preferable with protein shake.

Just got my products finally, its a bit strange there was no labeling on the bottles, only sticker on bottom of each bottle one was a M sticker and the other one was G, i ordered with sarms1. Just wondering if i need to take HCG during cycle or PCT? Also should i be taking AI"s during the cycle or post cycle?

Just got my products finally, its a bit strange there was no labeling on the bottles, only sticker on bottom of each bottle one was a M sticker and the other one was G, i ordered with sarms1. Just wondering if i need to take HCG during cycle or PCT? Also should i be taking AI"s during the cycle or post cycle?

Those are ways to get through customs for many brands. You don't need HCG in pct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom